Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
sk0ls
Level 42
Subtract from sk0ls's ReputationAdd to sk0ls's Reputation sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000
12-26-2014

Using a miracle rogue deck, no clue how to utilize my early game. end up burning cards i shouldn't.
LOST IN TIME

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
12-26-2014

Psyched to get a tablet for Christmas so I can play this, but it doesn't run that great.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Scrub
Level 13
Subtract from Scrub's ReputationAdd to Scrub's Reputation Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via Skype™ to Scrub
12-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0ls View Post
Using a miracle rogue deck, no clue how to utilize my early game. end up burning cards i shouldn't.
Miracle rouge is not great now imo, if you're going to keep running it (which I wouldn't recommend) the way you use your cards is dependent on the opponents class (and if you run the Leeroy or Malygos form).

Leeroy form is fucking shit now since he costs 5 mana so don't use it if you are.

Vs. Control Warrior you basically need to save up as much damage as possible and get that Malygos concealed and the next turn hit him up with some crazy damage. In regard to the early/mid-game you'll need to try and prevent your opponent from stacking armour so be slightly aggressive in the minions you play and try to use removal spells such as sap and backstab with your Auctioneer (not strikes or eviscerates). The same goes for handlock also, but you will not need to prevent the armor stacking (obviously).

Vs. Aggro you need to play the control the board game, using cards like deadly poison and blade flurry to get massive value and force the opponent to run out of steam at which point you can use your Auctioneer to out draw them and/or kill them off.

Vs. Tempo lies somewhere in the middle, depending on the class and how aggressively they play will dictate your plays, as in my experience with playing miracle rouge (not that much as I disenchanted my deck as meta became more control warrior) is a reactive deck in most situations untill the very last turns of the game.

Can I get a look at the deck or is it cookie cutter miracle?
Smite
Origins 2015
Subtract from Smite's ReputationAdd to Smite's Reputation Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Smite Send a message via MSN to Smite
12-26-2014

Miracle rogue relies on 1 card and I always hated that about it. A card which is now nerfed as well.

sk0ls
Level 42
Subtract from sk0ls's ReputationAdd to sk0ls's Reputation sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000
12-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
Miracle rouge is not great now imo, if you're going to keep running it (which I wouldn't recommend) the way you use your cards is dependent on the opponents class (and if you run the Leeroy or Malygos form).

Leeroy form is fucking shit now since he costs 5 mana so don't use it if you are.

Vs. Control Warrior you basically need to save up as much damage as possible and get that Malygos concealed and the next turn hit him up with some crazy damage. In regard to the early/mid-game you'll need to try and prevent your opponent from stacking armour so be slightly aggressive in the minions you play and try to use removal spells such as sap and backstab with your Auctioneer (not strikes or eviscerates). The same goes for handlock also, but you will not need to prevent the armor stacking (obviously).

Vs. Aggro you need to play the control the board game, using cards like deadly poison and blade flurry to get massive value and force the opponent to run out of steam at which point you can use your Auctioneer to out draw them and/or kill them off.

Vs. Tempo lies somewhere in the middle, depending on the class and how aggressively they play will dictate your plays, as in my experience with playing miracle rouge (not that much as I disenchanted my deck as meta became more control warrior) is a reactive deck in most situations untill the very last turns of the game.

Can I get a look at the deck or is it cookie cutter miracle?
I'm not gonna be playing with that anymore. i know there are faster miracle setups out there but overall i just think it's too slow to compete with all the new early mech setups that everyone is now using. gonna stick with my mid range mage, more of an oldschool deck i guess but it's pretty consistent for the most part. I was also trying a mid range legendary shaman which i thought was nice, but i'm not a good shaman player.
I'd like to run a mech mage, that shit looks fun as fuck and mage what i have most experience with. I just don't have the cards for it.
LOST IN TIME

Scrub
Level 13
Subtract from Scrub's ReputationAdd to Scrub's Reputation Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
12-27-2014

Srsly? Mech mage is cheap af, I can't upload the decklist as I can't access it but I've only got 6 rares and the rest are commons or spellbound.
Ztuu
Level 10
Subtract from Ztuu's ReputationAdd to Ztuu's Reputation Ztuu is on the rise to fame Ztuu is on the rise to fame
12-27-2014

Miracle is dead you can't play it, it's just not good anymore. I play control warrior at the moment because I have a lot of cards but mech mage is a great cheap deck at the moment. Really dont need many rare cards at all
Shine bright like a dino <3

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
Scrub
Level 13
12-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztuu View Post
Miracle is dead you can't play it, it's just not good anymore. I play control warrior at the moment because I have a lot of cards but mech mage is a great cheap deck at the moment. Really dont need many rare cards at all
Add me, DJYZ#2161, you're on the EU server right?
Ztuu
Level 10
Subtract from Ztuu's ReputationAdd to Ztuu's Reputation Ztuu is on the rise to fame Ztuu is on the rise to fame
12-27-2014

Yeah EU, Ztuu#2605. I dont play as much any more but I still like playing. A couple of seasons ago I got rank 1 and was one win off legend and I bottled it, never ended up getting legend haha. Since then I've not been playing as much
Shine bright like a dino <3

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
sk0ls
Level 42
12-27-2014

is there an arena guide i can peep?
LOST IN TIME