Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
ohem
キラー羊
Subtract from ohem's ReputationAdd to ohem's Reputation ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to ohem Send a message via Skype™ to ohem
05-16-2014

got my miracle rogue deck put together finally. this is op
Sparkasm
Level 69
Subtract from Sparkasm's ReputationAdd to Sparkasm's Reputation Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin'
05-16-2014

It's all about Malygos Miracle

9-2 in arena right now with a druid deck that has 0 swipes.
FolksyChipmunk
Level 31
Subtract from FolksyChipmunk's ReputationAdd to FolksyChipmunk's Reputation FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin'
05-16-2014

got my face smashed by stobs in 3 diff matches. :O

sparks that's insane man. you been getting them 12 win runs any more? also i'm looking to make a deck that counters miracle and zoo. that's the majority of decks climbing up ranks right?
Sparkasm
Level 69
Subtract from Sparkasm's ReputationAdd to Sparkasm's Reputation Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin'
05-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolksyChipmunk View Post

sparks that's insane man. you been getting them 12 win runs any more? also i'm looking to make a deck that counters miracle and zoo. that's the majority of decks climbing up ranks right?
Not since my first, but I'm 11-2 now with the same deck.

I saw a pally rush deck on reddit that's strong against those, but I haven't played it so I can't comment.

I play miracle a lot, and I only lose if I get a really really bad draw.

Hunters used to be a face race but now I hardly see them, it beats zoo because of the amount of 2 health removal and slow decks like control war/priest anything/druid anything give too much time for card draw, but they can play Harrison Jones and that can swing a game sometimes.

Shammy is strong (http://ihearthu.com/the-meta-report-17/) I'd personally go that route, since hunter isn't around so much.

Last edited by Sparkasm; 05-16-2014 at 06:28 PM.
NiCe N ToaStyyy
YVAN EHT NIOJ
Subtract from NiCe N ToaStyyy's ReputationAdd to NiCe N ToaStyyy's Reputation NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolksyChipmunk View Post

Handlock for miracle, shaman control for zoo.

Sparkasm
Level 69
05-17-2014

Fucking gold cards

Spoiler!
ohem
キラー羊
Subtract from ohem's ReputationAdd to ohem's Reputation ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000 ohem IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to ohem Send a message via Skype™ to ohem
05-17-2014

some priest just thoughtstole my leeroy AND shadowstep, rofl
I iLL SKilL I
Level 32
Subtract from I iLL SKilL I's ReputationAdd to I iLL SKilL I's Reputation I iLL SKilL I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I iLL SKilL I Send a message via MSN to I iLL SKilL I
05-17-2014

Game was fun for a while but gets pretty boring at higher ranks, everyone just runs the same 4-5 decks so you're forced to run the same 4-5 decks or you lose, doesn't allow for much creativity.
GT: I iLL SkilL l
Stobs
Classic.
Subtract from Stobs's ReputationAdd to Stobs's Reputation Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000 Stobs IS OVER 9000
05-17-2014

Deck wars finale live at http://www.twitch.tv/machinima

Insane game that just happened. At one point Monk had two Ragnaros. The other player (Tide) was able to take one Rag and destroy the other. He then proceeded to follow up by hitting face 3 times in a row in 50/50 flips to win the game with both players in fatigue cards. It was nuts.

Also, I hit rank 10 today. Felt good. Movin' on up.
FolksyChipmunk
Level 31
Subtract from FolksyChipmunk's ReputationAdd to FolksyChipmunk's Reputation FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin'
05-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkasm View Post
Not since my first, but I'm 11-2 now with the same deck.

I saw a pally rush deck on reddit that's strong against those, but I haven't played it so I can't comment.

I play miracle a lot, and I only lose if I get a really really bad draw.

Hunters used to be a face race but now I hardly see them, it beats zoo because of the amount of 2 health removal and slow decks like control war/priest anything/druid anything give too much time for card draw, but they can play Harrison Jones and that can swing a game sometimes.

Shammy is strong (http://ihearthu.com/the-meta-report-17/) I'd personally go that route, since hunter isn't around so much.
wow grats on another 12 wins. i keep getting stuck at like 6 wins for some reason. i could use a lot of dust now because i'm 1 or 2 cards away from every deck i wanna run. missing feral spirits for shammy, blademasters for priest, and a couple things for lock/rogue.

toast thanks for the recommendation. i'm gonna start finishing up my shammy and lock decks. i'm really far away from handlock.