Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Wugums
Level 29
Subtract from Wugums's ReputationAdd to Wugums's Reputation Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Wugums Send a message via MSN to Wugums
01-29-2015

Kel' is just insult to injury in that deck.

H2V: Tanker Cohl
Scrub
Level 13
Subtract from Scrub's ReputationAdd to Scrub's Reputation Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via Skype™ to Scrub
01-29-2015

Deathlord and KT? Que?
Smite
Origins 2015
Subtract from Smite's ReputationAdd to Smite's Reputation Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Smite Send a message via MSN to Smite
01-29-2015

If they are both out at the same time it may seem no bueno for you but for the most part it is just a 8 def taunt that respawns. If it manages to spawn a minion that is an actual threat then I will almost always have 1 of the 6 removals/neutralizing cards in hand for it.

NiCe N ToaStyyy
YVAN EHT NIOJ
Subtract from NiCe N ToaStyyy's ReputationAdd to NiCe N ToaStyyy's Reputation NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-31-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post

My favorite deck period. It is such a pain in the ass to play against.
why do you not have muster+quartermaster?

Smite
Origins 2015
Subtract from Smite's ReputationAdd to Smite's Reputation Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000 Smite IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Smite Send a message via MSN to Smite
01-31-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCe N ToaStyyy View Post
why do you not have muster+quartermaster?
Because I have yet to buy any packs for the expansion. I have seen muster though and honestly it doesn't go with what this deck is meant for. That is more of a aggro card while this deck is control. I don't know what quartermaster does.

Wugums
Level 29
Subtract from Wugums's ReputationAdd to Wugums's Reputation Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Wugums Send a message via MSN to Wugums
01-31-2015

"YOU CAN'T LOSE STARS AT THIS RANK."

H2V: Tanker Cohl