Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
I GinG I
I put the G in G.
Subtract from I GinG I's ReputationAdd to I GinG I's Reputation I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to I GinG I
01-23-2015

I never understood why playing the MLG playlist on a 1 month is better than social. Just because you're in a certain playlist doesn't mean the people are good. I would think anyone who played h3 would know that. Kids are pretty trash up until level 35-40.
FrothySoma
Level 25
Subtract from FrothySoma's ReputationAdd to FrothySoma's Reputation FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin'
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by x DyE x Fr3sH View Post
Im a competitive player so yes in order for me to even enjoy a montage their has to be clips on a competitive level. None of this social, big team BS.
I guess what I was trying to say was that videos can be objectively good and objectively bad, and limiting yourselves on what you think is good without recognizing that is only limiting your own entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaTaNo View Post
There's no arguing goin on, Frothy is just another retard that likes to put words in people's mouths.
Whoa chill dawg, I was just going off of what you were posting
PLaTaNo
F%* friends.
Subtract from PLaTaNo's ReputationAdd to PLaTaNo's Reputation PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PLaTaNo
01-23-2015

People like what they like.

I enjoy playing with competitive settings, calling out, and working as a team to show dominance on an even playing field.

Others like to jump around the map finding cool spots to get too.

To each his own.
"I kick it with the plug nigga."

slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman View Post
Alright, I admit my mistake. I have no idea whether or not you have or haven't played Halo 3 enough. But the point still stands, there are people out there who gave up after Halo 2s era ended, and never got into Halo 3 or any of the later games. And they don't understand them. They are the other side of the issue, and they also give their votes in this contest.
and there are people who didnt play h1 or h2 who are voting in the comp.. there's also people who just skipped one.. You cant stop that but pointing towards one group of people (not having played h3 onwards) as more influential needs some actual backing before I take it seriously.
Also Im pretty sure 95+% of the people voting has played h3 a significant amount, even if they liked h2 better and came back to it after a bit they have played it (because their friends played it), and something close to that has played Reach as well. I know this because I am part of the group you guys seem to be pointing out, trust me its not rocket science to understand and appreciate a good clip in a continuation of the halo series.
h4 is where it starts getting tricky if you havent been paying attention, but there's more good h2 vids than h4 so what group is more of an issue.

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
PLaTaNo
F%* friends.
Subtract from PLaTaNo's ReputationAdd to PLaTaNo's Reputation PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000 PLaTaNo IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrothySoma View Post
Whoa chill dawg, I was just going off of what you were posting
Never did I say it had to be competitive to be a good montage. Reread your post and tell me what I said wasn't justified based off what you said. I might've taken it too seriously or you worded it wrong. Either way fuck you.

slater ohm
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Quote:
There's no arguing goin on, Frothy is just another retard that likes to put words in people's mouths.
His post was nothing but courteous, if he misinterpreted your posts.. clarify. Stop have being a dick as your standard.

THF

Halo 2 videos
PLaTaNo
F%* friends.
01-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by slater ohm View Post
His post was nothing but courteous, if he misinterpreted your posts.. clarify. Stop have being a dick as your standard.
He attacked my opinion. My "opinion". Opinion. Opinion. Opinion.

FrothySoma
Level 25
Subtract from FrothySoma's ReputationAdd to FrothySoma's Reputation FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin' FrothySoma is osageballin'
01-23-2015

Quote:
Never did I say it had to be competitive to be a good montage. Reread your post and tell me what I said wasn't justified based off what you said. I might've taken it too seriously or you worded it wrong. Either way fuck you.
Quote:
Like I said, cool clips. But, it wasn't against anyone good with competitive settings so I don't care for it.
I dunno, you tell me what you meant. Seemed pretty clear to me.

Quote:
Chill dude, I wasn't "attacking" anything. I was giving my opinion in response to your opinion. I never said that what you think is wrong, I was just saying that
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrothySoma View Post
videos can be objectively good and objectively bad, and limiting yourselves on what you think is good without recognizing that is only limiting your own entertainment

Last edited by FrothySoma; 01-23-2015 at 03:38 PM.
Dante
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Dante's ReputationAdd to Dante's Reputation Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000
01-23-2015

Quote:
Disagreeing and asking for clarification is not "attacking".
TIFE LIFE
slater ohm
01-23-2015

He didnt attack shit, he just commented on what he perceived to be your viewpoint. He even put a question mark behind it indicating he was asking if that was correct
Quote:
Are you saying that for a montage to be "good" it has to use competitive clips?
Said "I disagree." to this statement, still with the option for you to say that he misinterpreted but to move forward to his views if correct.
and put his own views forward with examples and everything, asking you to expand.

if thats attacking, I wish everyone would attack everyone all the time, cuz thats called a decent discussion where you can clarify your statements.

THF

Halo 2 videos

Last edited by slater ohm; 01-23-2015 at 03:40 PM.