Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
01-06-2011

anybody know a website that you can shop for MMA brand clothes (bad boy, tapout, etc) without charging up the ass for shipping?
riot
Level 41
01-07-2011

i tried to embed this video but it's not working, so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB6HM...layer_embedded

"Dana White talks Afghanistan possibilities"

umm...?
Gift of Gab
Level 23
Subtract from Gift of Gab's ReputationAdd to Gift of Gab's Reputation Gift of Gab is a novice
01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiøT View Post
yeah i know Silva will most likely beat Belfort, but I'd like to see him loose.

and a good wrestler (Bader being NCAA div 1) can beat almost anybody, but believe me, i don't think Jones is a punk or anything
Jones has annihilated every fighter that is similar to Bader. Bones has had his way with wrestlers thus far. Although I think this will definitely be his hardest fight.

SF tourney looks awesome, but no clue why they wouldn't try to go for Fedor/Overeem final...

130 is looking to be like a good card, Mir/Nelson, Rampage/T.Silva, Alves/Story, maybe Edgar/Maynard 3. 129 looks okay so far, I think watching Shields get beat up will be fun to watch

Hopefully Cain will have a good recovery, I think JDS is a tough first title defense but I think he'll beat him.

Last edited by Gift of Gab; 01-09-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Gift of Gab
Level 23
Subtract from Gift of Gab's ReputationAdd to Gift of Gab's Reputation Gift of Gab is a novice
01-11-2011

LOL Brock as a TUF coach...feel bad for whoever gets picked by him

riot
Level 41
01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gift of Gab View Post
LOL Brock as a TUF coach...feel bad for whoever gets picked by him
Beat me to it!

I think Lesnar could make a good coach, isn't he a collegiate wrestling champion or something? I would kill to be on Dos Santos' team though.

Last edited by riot; 01-11-2011 at 07:57 PM.
madmax89
Level 26
Subtract from madmax89's ReputationAdd to madmax89's Reputation madmax89 is a novice
01-11-2011

Dumbest decision ever by UFC. Brock barely knows shit when it comes to mma himself plus Dos Santos is one of the best strikers in the heavyweight division so brock is gonna end up getting raped even harder when they fight then when he fought Cain.
riot
Level 41
01-12-2011

Brock getting destroyed even harder is not a good thing...?
madmax89
Level 26
Subtract from madmax89's ReputationAdd to madmax89's Reputation madmax89 is a novice
01-12-2011

Oh its definitely nice, He doesnt deserve to be there in the first place cause he has nothing but his size. Im just saying that fight is so one sided, idk why they would even set it up.
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gift of Gab View Post
Jones has annihilated every fighter that is similar to Bader. Bones has had his way with wrestlers thus far. Although I think this will definitely be his hardest fight.

SF tourney looks awesome, but no clue why they wouldn't try to go for Fedor/Overeem final...

130 is looking to be like a good card, Mir/Nelson, Rampage/T.Silva, Alves/Story, maybe Edgar/Maynard 3. 129 looks okay so far, I think watching Shields get beat up will be fun to watch

Hopefully Cain will have a good recovery, I think JDS is a tough first title defense but I think he'll beat him.
Marketing wise it's a better move for SF. They preserve stars and the tournament makes them more stars. For example, matching up Overeem against Werdum first round means the loser can fight Fedor after the tournament is done(Assuming he beats Antonio Silva). On the flipside of the bracket, you don't have the star power, so whoever makes it to the final from that bracket will become a big name. The title also isn't on the line, so if Overeem fights Fedor in the semi's(which is very likely) Fedor will likely fight Werdum again for a title shot after the tournament whether he wins or loses against Overeem.

I think they should've put Silva on the otherside of the bracket and put Barnett or Kharatonov on that side. But ya I'm looking forward to this one.

JDS will be coaching TUF against Lesnar for an interim title I believe, kinda dumb but whatever, Dana is milking Brock for all he's worth. If Dos Santos can stuff brock's takedowns Brock is finished.
madmax89
Level 26
01-22-2011

Damn man. Hominick has some nasty striking. Gonna be a good ass fight vs Aldo.