Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which video is the most original?
"The Animatage" - Edited by thestrangestick 74 32.17%
BiPoLaR NiCk Presents "The Final Montage" 13 5.65%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 33 14.35%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 12 5.22%
"Look Before You Leap 3" - Edited by Gary UK/Clay 77 33.48%
"Question Reality" - Edited by Hazmat 11 4.78%
"Veni Vidi Vici" - Edited by Atiemark 10 4.35%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
Rabbid Waffles
Level 24
Subtract from Rabbid Waffles's ReputationAdd to Rabbid Waffles's Reputation Rabbid Waffles is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Rabbid Waffles Send a message via MSN to Rabbid Waffles
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
God please tell me you are kidding
They all looked pretty similar to me actually, other than the one or two clips that stood out, like the bird. But i felt like i was watching just another one of the lbyl vids, nothing revolutionary.
So why should a montage with a few super original clips win over a montage with a cool new original idea?
Disclaimer: I do not condone or endorse any of the actions or ideas posted above.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Heathlovesemma

http://www.halo3forum.com/halo-3-vid...les-final.html
Running Reach customs? Need someone to play mlg with? Invite me
Gt: AkujinX
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbid Waffles View Post
They all looked pretty similar to me actually, other than the one or two clips that stood out, like the bird.
So why should a montage with a few super original clips win over a montage with a cool new original idea?
The "idea" to The Animatage seemed more happy, fun, and kinda for lulz, and that's been done countless times, along with most of the effects in the video.
Rabbid Waffles
Level 24
Subtract from Rabbid Waffles's ReputationAdd to Rabbid Waffles's Reputation Rabbid Waffles is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Rabbid Waffles Send a message via MSN to Rabbid Waffles
07-27-2010

Quote:
The "idea" to The Animatage seemed more happy, fun, and kinda for lulz
That's the feel of the montage, not the idea. I'm talking about the theme, of a cartoon montage, not the effects, which yes, have mostly all been used separately before. Plus, the feel of lbyl3 felt exactly like the other of the series, they cant even make a new feel video to video..
But like i said, no one cares about anyones opinion, even mine.
Its how each individual is impacted by a montage, so get over yourself and stop arguing.
Disclaimer: I do not condone or endorse any of the actions or ideas posted above.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Heathlovesemma

http://www.halo3forum.com/halo-3-vid...les-final.html
Running Reach customs? Need someone to play mlg with? Invite me
Gt: AkujinX

Last edited by Rabbid Waffles; 07-27-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbid Waffles View Post
That's the feel of the montage, not the idea. I'm talking about the theme, of a cartoon montage, not the effects, which yes, have mostly all been used separately before. Plus, the feel of lbyl3 felt exactly like the other of the series, they cant even make a new feel video to video..
But like i said, no one cares about anyones opinion, even mine.
Its how each individual is impacted by a montage, so get over yourself and stop arguing
*sigh* I'm trying to help you realise how stupid your original statement is
xXSuperFlyXx
Level 12
Subtract from xXSuperFlyXx's ReputationAdd to xXSuperFlyXx's Reputation xXSuperFlyXx is a novice
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by x rhis x View Post
I'd donate $10 just to get this embarassment of a thread off of this site.
Dude you're video isn't original, calm down.
Standards
Level 47
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSuperFlyXx View Post
Dude you're video isn't original, calm down.
He has said countless time in countless thread he was surprised his video even made it..
Ticket
Level 16
Subtract from Ticket's ReputationAdd to Ticket's Reputation Ticket is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Ticket
07-27-2010

Quote:
He has said countless time in countless thread he was surprised his video even made it..
every time i have checked this thread i see your name every other comment shut the hell up and and let people express their own ideas
Standards
Level 47
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
every time i have checked this thread i see your name every other comment shut the hell up and and let people express their own ideas
No thanks bro
HAble
Praying for tidal waves..
Subtract from HAble's ReputationAdd to HAble's Reputation HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to HAble
07-27-2010

I voted for LBYL, but The Animatage was also cool.
Xyox is gay
muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by briansoupy View Post
Murda since when where you so involved? I'm' kind of surprised you even watched all the entries. And I say that because I didn't.
I haven't been around H3 Vids much because it's a terrible game and most editors are making videos as side projects to either submit to an video editing program or supplement what they're learning in the classroom. Having said that, I still enjoy critiquing vids and making fun of stupid opinions and occasionally the people behind them. Been doing it since early 06.

Also, can we get past the whiny "let me express my opinion" thing? Good for you, you posted it publicly. Now we can throw stones at you. If you don't want to participate in the discussion, don't post.