Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Delay
Level 44
Subtract from Delay's ReputationAdd to Delay's Reputation Delay is legendary Delay is legendary Delay is legendary
09-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyProduction View Post
No one ever gets what im trying to say with my humor.
Haha, nope :)
sOoOo FcKn HaWt
Level 13
Subtract from sOoOo FcKn HaWt's ReputationAdd to sOoOo FcKn HaWt's Reputation sOoOo FcKn HaWt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to sOoOo FcKn HaWt
09-29-2008

That's pretty f'ed up if they do. It's not their fault if their handicapped. Why would God do such a thing?

TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
09-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicKeD ASSaSiN View Post
You consistently assume that you are right about there being no God. That, I can stand; there is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. But I can't stand it when you make these assumptions in the most condescending, matter-of-fact manner. Just needed to get that off my chest.
He asserts the default stance to any question for which the evidence presented doesn't stand up to examination.
DaRkz0mbie
Level 29
Subtract from DaRkz0mbie's ReputationAdd to DaRkz0mbie's Reputation DaRkz0mbie is a novice
Send a message via AIM to DaRkz0mbie
09-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOoOo FcKn HaWt View Post
That's pretty f'ed up if they do. It's not their fault if their handicapped. Why would God do such a thing?
Thing is, God wouldn't... Going with the idea that perfect man was cast out of the Garden of Eden (perfection) and eventually died, it was inevitable that imperfection would affect all of mankind; by disease, imperfect cells, etc. Hence, handicapped people. However, according to the Bible, imperfection is to be undone at a future time.

So what does the Bible say about it? Isaiah 35:5-6: 5(A) Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
and the ears of the deaf unstopped;
6(B) then shall the lame man leap like a deer,
and the tongue of the mute sing for joy.
(C) For waters break forth in the wilderness,
and streams in the desert;

That is one Bible prophecy mentioning the handicapped. No one else had mentioned it before, so I'm throwing it out there. ^_^
Hi.
ThE ImPuLsE
Level 15
Subtract from ThE ImPuLsE's ReputationAdd to ThE ImPuLsE's Reputation ThE ImPuLsE is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ThE ImPuLsE
09-29-2008

Well in the Bible if a baby dies it will still go to heaven because it can't make the conscious decision so imo I think they go to heaven because they can't make a conscious decision.
I'm awful at this game :)

Im sailing
Level 28
Subtract from Im sailing's ReputationAdd to Im sailing's Reputation Im sailing is a novice
09-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkz0mbie View Post
Thing is, God wouldn't... Going with the idea that perfect man was cast out of the Garden of Eden (perfection) and eventually died, it was inevitable that imperfection would affect all of mankind; by disease, imperfect cells, etc. Hence, handicapped people. However, according to the Bible, imperfection is to be undone at a future time.

So what does the Bible say about it? Isaiah 35:5-6: 5(A) Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened,
and the ears of the deaf unstopped;
6(B) then shall the lame man leap like a deer,
and the tongue of the mute sing for joy.
(C) For waters break forth in the wilderness,
and streams in the desert;

That is one Bible prophecy mentioning the handicapped. No one else had mentioned it before, so I'm throwing it out there. ^_^
Yay!
A post I can take seriously and agree with. =D

There was no sharp pain this time
Just the ghost of your presence compressing my chest like a vine
An unshakable absence
Like most of my insides crawled out of my mouth and went west
But that's fine
We cast our hearts in plaster
We imagined our bodies were fashioned of stone
But they chipped at the brick and mortar
We found out that were only layers of skin hiding bones.

And our bones are like chains old and rusted in the rain
They're going to snap when the weight shifts

mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
09-29-2008

most importantly do they still get sweet parking spots
over 2.5k views on youtube! Voted "best!"
32 Youtube Subscribers <3

Support THF and like our stuff ! Do it for mike, it's all he has

RIP Elmo, gone but never forgotten <3
NiCe N ToaStyyy
YVAN EHT NIOJ
Subtract from NiCe N ToaStyyy's ReputationAdd to NiCe N ToaStyyy's Reputation NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
09-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mike View Post
most importantly do they still get sweet parking spots
pfft, they will have flying wheelchairs up there, they wont need parking spots.

mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
09-29-2008

over 2.5k views on youtube! Voted "best!"
32 Youtube Subscribers <3

Support THF and like our stuff ! Do it for mike, it's all he has

RIP Elmo, gone but never forgotten <3
NiCe N ToaStyyy
YVAN EHT NIOJ
Subtract from NiCe N ToaStyyy's ReputationAdd to NiCe N ToaStyyy's Reputation NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
09-29-2008

meh,