Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
03-05-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraBSolDieR
Its wrong don't do it...PERIOD.
Why is it wrong? Because your God said so? How do you know that Islam isn't a load of crap? Because you have faith that it's right? There is certainly no evidence to back up the metaphysical claims of any Holy Book, so that must be it. Why is your faith better than that of a Christian? Or a Jew? Or a Hindu?
Bodozer
single and ready 2 mingle
Subtract from Bodozer's ReputationAdd to Bodozer's Reputation Bodozer is a novice
03-05-2006

Fuck it, just live your life. It would be pretty embarrassing to get into bed with ur wife and not know what to do..
Newgy
Level 41
Subtract from Newgy's ReputationAdd to Newgy's Reputation Newgy is a novice
03-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodozer
Fuck it, just live your life. It would be pretty embarrassing to get into bed with ur wife and not know what to do..
Yeah - But would you rather get into bed with someone that you know who loves you and mess up or some girl that you are just dating who would most likely go off and tell all of her friends that you are a dumb fuck in bed...

S t o p . T h i n k . P o s t .

The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
05-16-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newgy
Yeah - But would you rather get into bed with someone that you know who loves you and mess up or some girl that you are just dating who would most likely go off and tell all of her friends that you are a dumb fuck in bed...
Well, don't have sex with a girl who won't help you out and then tell all her friends you suck.
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
Send a message via MSN to ├┼az3 > You
05-16-2006

Well im just about to go to work and i thought mabey id make a last random post.

Hummm premarital sex huh?

well im 18 and ive had sex many times outside of marriage. To me i dont think to have sex w/ someone else outside of marriage is wrong. to me its what i like to call LOVE!....if you love someone that much it doesnt matter.

OVERALL: FUCK NE THING!
Deadly Buni
Ezekiel 23:19-21
Subtract from Deadly Buni's ReputationAdd to Deadly Buni's Reputation Deadly Buni is a novice
05-16-2006

The reason people think it's unacceptable is American culture and religion, there are no other bars pertaining to it, it is natural and it is required for human existence. There's nothing wrong with sex, the man who invented birth control said,"Have sex for pleasure, procreation, for procreation." at least along the lines of that. Some religions think sex brings you closer to god. It probably depends on your background, it affects your views and opinions on the subject, because your taught at a young age it is bad. But just like George Carlin, I wuld rather have my children see a man and a woman making love, than a man killing a woman.

CraftierPantz
Level 29
Subtract from CraftierPantz's ReputationAdd to CraftierPantz's Reputation CraftierPantz is on the rise to fame CraftierPantz is on the rise to fame
05-16-2006

im waiting, i think u should wait

plus, if someone chewed bubble gum and gave it to you to chew, would u chew it?

i sure as heck wouldnt, just like how i wouldnt want to have sex with a girl whose done it before

ll BeAsT ll
Level 28
Subtract from ll BeAsT ll's ReputationAdd to ll BeAsT ll's Reputation ll BeAsT ll is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ll BeAsT ll
05-16-2006

you have to test the car before u buy it.. same thing applys here
pounded75
Level 25
Subtract from pounded75's ReputationAdd to pounded75's Reputation pounded75 is a novice
05-16-2006

premarital is bad
im totally against it
and yes im christian

^Best Movie Ever

"

The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
06-01-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftierPantz
im waiting, i think u should wait

plus, if someone chewed bubble gum and gave it to you to chew, would u chew it?

i sure as heck wouldnt, just like how i wouldnt want to have sex with a girl whose done it before
Depends on who's giving me the gum. And those situations are completely different. Assuming the girl keeps clean, what's the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pounded75
premarital is bad
im totally against it
and yes im christian
Why are you against it?