Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
10-18-2009

It's hard to break two thousand year old patriarchal customs.
ZeroLawl
Level 19
Subtract from ZeroLawl's ReputationAdd to ZeroLawl's Reputation ZeroLawl is a novice
10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sC DeLAy View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Saying that referring to the Judeo-Christian God as a he is sexist is probably the weakest argument for an atheist/agnostic. Right at the bottom with evolution disproving God and the assumption that the bible says there was a global flood.

OT, no, because then life would be boring.
you are making yourself look intelligent on the internet, mad props.

and i go on a killing spree
like im playing halo 3
Cynic
Bored Stiff
Subtract from Cynic's ReputationAdd to Cynic's Reputation Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000
10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroLawl View Post

Let me show you the door.

sully177
Level 29
Subtract from sully177's ReputationAdd to sully177's Reputation sully177 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to sully177 Send a message via Yahoo to sully177
10-18-2009

if the government told me i wouldnt believe it

/thread

NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroLawl View Post

You're not. No more comments from the peanut gallery.
HxC R 2the aven
Level 24
Subtract from HxC R 2the aven's ReputationAdd to HxC R 2the aven's Reputation HxC R 2the aven is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HxC R 2the aven
10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
I don't understand how the government would know anything besides how to waste money.
Lol. QFT. I <3 you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_MLG_Glen View Post
Just forfeit, Raven's sick nasty. :koolaid:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinessE. View Post
GT: ThaggleS is SiK
Br: 0
Snipe: 1
Callouts: ?
Map nowlege: ?
nades: 0

------------------------------------------------
RIP Matt Cook. I'll miss you buddy....
------------------------------------------------

Aim - ForSyt1991
PackieIX
Empathy Overload
Subtract from PackieIX's ReputationAdd to PackieIX's Reputation PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000 PackieIX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to PackieIX
10-18-2009

Its a good question, theoretically. But there is, and never will be, a way to prove or disprove something 100%. There lies the problem in your idea. In saying this, if it was possible, then no, I wouldn't. This could cause mass hysteria, if he was proven illegitimate. Although, with that being said, God being proven would cause a great reform in destructive human nature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post

Edit: No penises. Not even clipart versions.
- Nv1

Delay
Level 44
Subtract from Delay's ReputationAdd to Delay's Reputation Delay is legendary Delay is legendary Delay is legendary
10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
Nothing about the sexist, misongynist portrayal of god denies its existence, nor did I argue that.
Never said you did.
dano
come to the dark side
Subtract from dano's ReputationAdd to dano's Reputation dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield dano finally popped his Bubble Shield
10-19-2009

I would want to know, simply because it would give excuse for ridding the world of loons, no matter which is correct. Sure, the world would be better without a mix-up in millions of religions opposing each other. Why would it be the government proving it to us?
NG
poo-tee-weet?
10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sC DeLAy View Post
Never said you did.
So what were you responding to when you posted that, giggling your pig tails loose, if not my mention of the goddick?