AshTre
Twitch.tv/ReifiedAsh
Subtract from AshTre's ReputationAdd to AshTre's Reputation AshTre is a novice
Send a message via AIM to AshTre
01-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Evil Guy View Post
Right Click > Save

"Our thoughts, values, every ‘yes,’ ‘no,’ ‘if’ and ‘but’ grow from us with the same inevitability as fruits borne on the tree — all related and each with an affinity to each"

"
Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology."
muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
01-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy SEAL View Post
I just wanted to make it clear to all the people who worship him and call him there savior to realize there savior is a zombie.
How original and funny. Thanks for the incredibly awesome insight!
Angered
FTN
Subtract from Angered's ReputationAdd to Angered's Reputation Angered is a novice
01-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by muRda View Post
It makes more sense than the bible.
Navy SEAL
Level 12
Subtract from Navy SEAL's ReputationAdd to Navy SEAL's Reputation Navy SEAL is a novice
01-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by muRda View Post
Hey man, don't be mad at me. I didn't write the bible.
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
01-26-2008

What really happened
Busy, busy, busy
ToRm3nT
Uber n00b
Subtract from ToRm3nT's ReputationAdd to ToRm3nT's Reputation ToRm3nT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ToRm3nT
01-26-2008

Thread of the year nominee?
Add- Randy and Ant (old gamertag was Xx ToRm3nT xX)
General AI
Eats Small Children
Subtract from General AI's ReputationAdd to General AI's Reputation General AI is a novice
01-26-2008

Quote:
Hey man, don't be mad at me. I didn't write the bible.
You're not exactly the first person to mention this point either...

Not by a long shot.

This topic also isn't exactly a debate topic. You could have posted it in another thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuff
...you're a terrorist sympathizer. I'd rather be an idiot if that's the choice. At least I'd be a person, though stupid, who is at least on the right side of morality. God doesn't care if you're stupid or not, he does care if you are evil or not.
Navy SEAL
Level 12
Subtract from Navy SEAL's ReputationAdd to Navy SEAL's Reputation Navy SEAL is a novice
01-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by General AI View Post
You're not exactly the first person to mention this point either...

Not by a long shot.

This topic also isn't exactly a debate topic. You could have posted it in another thread.
You can't debate it becuase it says so in the bible. And everyone knows the bible is pure fact.
General AI
Eats Small Children
Subtract from General AI's ReputationAdd to General AI's Reputation General AI is a novice
01-26-2008

Quote:
You can't debate it becuase it says so in the bible. And everyone knows the bible is pure face.
You can't debate it because all you did was make a pointless statement. One that has already been brought up before in other threads.

This is the Religion Debate. You make threads where people can debate a topic. You can't just make a random thread that points out a technicality that you thought to be interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuff
...you're a terrorist sympathizer. I'd rather be an idiot if that's the choice. At least I'd be a person, though stupid, who is at least on the right side of morality. God doesn't care if you're stupid or not, he does care if you are evil or not.
muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
01-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angered View Post
It makes more sense than the bible.
I don't see how it could make any more or less sense than the book that says He was.

AI knows what I meant.

Jesus fits the definition of a zombie, I guess, but not exactly how we view zombies as with our experiences of them in horror films and sh8t.