Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Treeeeent
Level 30
Subtract from Treeeeent's ReputationAdd to Treeeeent's Reputation Treeeeent is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Treeeeent Send a message via MSN to Treeeeent
01-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by General AI View Post
"Fear" means "respect" in the Koran. It's not telling you to believe out of fear of damnation, but believe out of the respect you have for God's power.

thank you.

*Trent
GT:iTreeeeeeeeeent for H3
10 E's
AIM: TkL Trnt

R.I.P. Henshi (Cory) Always Will Be Remembered and In MY Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAblelicious View Post
To sum it up, I would rather play 1v1 with someone I like than play FFA with a bunch of whiney bitches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrBon AssUaLT View Post
You Little Son Of A Bitch Treeeent!!!!!!
TRENTON

hate me, love me, respect me.
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
01-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCkNeSS View Post
Well I believe in god my self, I don't read the bible, but I flat out just don't believe in evolution, there has to be a higher power. Btw Monkeys have 2 more chromosomes then Humans, explain that? Btw, watch this video evolutionist and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk
One of the chromosomes split during meisosis. This is a common practice. In this case the change stuck. It didn't have much affect phenotypically on the group when it happened but was enough for a speciation event at that time.

This occurs when a satelite on a chromosome buds off during the process or when there is a telomere malfunction. There are lots of names for the different ways but these are the two reasons for this occurance.

It is something we have witnessed many times, and is an example of instantaneous speciation or EVOLUTION.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
tom31deecc FTW
Level 32
Subtract from tom31deecc FTW's ReputationAdd to tom31deecc FTW's Reputation tom31deecc FTW is a novice
Send a message via AIM to tom31deecc FTW Send a message via MSN to tom31deecc FTW
01-04-2008

Quote:
Did you even watch the video?
Go to about 3:45 on the video.
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
01-04-2008

Quote:
You're stupid.

You should know what things are before posting about them... This discussion is out of your league.
cortinator
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from cortinator's ReputationAdd to cortinator's Reputation cortinator is a novice
01-04-2008

The movie Zeitgeist examines the beliefs of the Catholic church, and compares them to things that those ideas might have been influenced by. For an example, look at the staggering comparisons between the Ancient Egyptian Horus to Jesus. Both mothers were virgins, Both were born on December 25th, both fathers were of Royal descent, both were baptized at the age of 30, both baptizer's were beheaded, both had 12 disciples, both performed miracles such as Walked on water, cast out demons, and healed the sick. The list goes on.

TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
01-04-2008

Quote:
Did you? The video is unequivocal evidence FOR evolution.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
01-04-2008

lol

This is funny.

How bout for my thesis, I reference Kent Hovind

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
01-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkedAchilles View Post
lol

This is funny.

How bout for my thesis, I reference Kent Hovind
Why would one reference their own ass?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
MarkedAchilles
01-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooMuchButtHair View Post

Seriously, how much would you pay me if I find a way to reference him in some way?

tom31deecc FTW
Level 32
Subtract from tom31deecc FTW's ReputationAdd to tom31deecc FTW's Reputation tom31deecc FTW is a novice
Send a message via AIM to tom31deecc FTW Send a message via MSN to tom31deecc FTW
01-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooMuchButtHair View Post

PART 1: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=83NLkGZHTSw

PART 2: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V8bHEW...eature=related

PART 3: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QXgl4A...eature=related

I don't want to embed because it'll take up too much room.

LOL at Kent Hovind.