Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
QuadPrism
Level 28
Subtract from QuadPrism's ReputationAdd to QuadPrism's Reputation QuadPrism is a novice
Send a message via AIM to QuadPrism
01-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiShoP View Post
I'm just saying that the individuals who believe in the literal creationism account are a minority in the Christian community. Most individuals believe them to be a figurative day, FYI!
In this country they are a majority. But tell me what does each figurative day refer to?
DZPoseidon
Level 40
Subtract from DZPoseidon's ReputationAdd to DZPoseidon's Reputation DZPoseidon is a novice
01-10-2008

Im just saying you cant disprove or prove that god is real thats all i wasnt trying to be a smartass or anything.
Gamertag. I am trogd0r
BiShoP
Killing Kittens for Fun
Subtract from BiShoP's ReputationAdd to BiShoP's Reputation BiShoP is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BiShoP
01-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadPrism View Post
In this country they are a majority. But tell me what does each figurative day refer to?
Not quite sure. It could stand for any amount of time I suppose since time wasn't created as we know it at that point. We measure a year based upon cycles of seasons and revolution around the sun, which didn't even exist during the first few "days" the earth was created, according to the Bible.
H 2 F R e G s