Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
08-10-2013

whoooaaa

need moar dmt

Last edited by BuK; 08-10-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Tdizzzz
Level 21
Subtract from Tdizzzz's ReputationAdd to Tdizzzz's Reputation Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin'
08-10-2013

as requested

Ian
Qu4dra reborn
Subtract from Ian's ReputationAdd to Ian's Reputation Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000
08-10-2013

Okay trip report time bbs

So as I said before, we were thinking we were getting some acid, and it turns out it was in fact AL-LAD, AKA Sunshine. If you guys haven't heard of it, it is a new drug very similar to LSD. It has thus far earned itself a pretty good reputation as a psychedelic. I do believe that the particular blotters my friends and I took were synthesized by the inventor of the drug.Read a little bit about it here.

I feel I should describe the environment first. We were in a beach house. Not on the ocean but about a block out. Two stories, only connected on the outside. There is a deck on the second story in the front and the back. The deck in the back overlooks a pool. There is a fence surrounding the back area. The house is on a canal and there is a little walkway to a platform with some chairs that floats on the canal.

There are eight guys total in the house, seven of us tripped. Each blotter was 150ug, each person ate one tab except for two people who ate two tabs each. I placed mine between my gum and upper lip.

+0:20 After insertion I smoke a bowl with my friend.

Music is playing in the upstairs living area and everyone is just kind of walking between that room and the deck. Everyone is definitely feeling pretty anxious, but there is only positivity.

+0:30 One of my friends, who took his 300ug ~10 minutes before me says he is definitely starting to feel sensations in his body and seeing trails on moving objects. I feel good sensations in my head and body as well, but I don't know if that's the Sunshine or the weed, or both.

At this point everyone except for my friend (who also took one tab) and I are sitting on the front deck overlooking the street, conversing. I am feeling very chilled out and happy. After some time, the two of us decide to move things to the back area where all of our friends are sitting by the pool. I stand on the deck overlooking everyone else who is sitting at the picnic table which kind of juts out over the canal. I join them at the picnic table and the visual effects start to take place.

The wood of the picnic table looks to me like it is stretching and compressing in different areas. There are lots of cracks in the wood which seem to get bigger and smaller. The wood is fascinating me so I walk around finding other wooden things to admire. I am feeling very energetic at this point, and I feel like I simply cannot sit still. I keep walking between picnic table, lower platform, upper deck, and inside the upstairs of the house, just naturally interacting with everyone as we all describe what we are experiencing.

+1:00 I consider myself tripping. All objects gain a certain aesthetic value which fascinates me. Moving objects have trails behind them. A very odd sensation comes over me where I feel like I need to do something but have absolutely no idea what. I continue to walk between each of the places in the back/upstairs just trying to soak in my environment. I find myself constantly wanting to munch on things, and it feels absolutely incredible when I do. Obviously the weed played a role in the hunger aspect, but the satisfaction itself was unlike eating while being high on just marijuana.

+1:30 Three of my friends leave for an adventure. One person who took 150ug, and the two who ate 300ug. I don't remember if they said where they were going or not, but we all trusted them.

I felt a huge amount of control over the things I was doing and saying. I go back inside, pack another bowl in my bubbler, grab some snacks, and plop myself down on the couch. It feels nice to be alone. I love the company of others but consider myself an introvert, so it helps to be alone from time to time to regain my bearings so to speak. I put on Beach House's self-titled album and smoke as my remaining friends just kind of wander in and out as they please. But when they wander in their presence does not bother me in the slightest. After all we are all in this together and we all know that. The "needing" sensation is still there, just as strong as before. Still I have no idea how to satisfy it.

+2:00 The most intense part of my trip. I just finished smoking the bowl, sharing a few hits with one of my friends, but now I am alone again inside the upstairs while everyone else is outside. The music seems so much more tangible than when I listen to music normally. It seems to really be effecting the things that go on around me. I find myself staring at a painting of a zebra on the wall. The colors of the background are all floating around, waving in every direction. The frame itself seems to be still but the wall behind it is sliding back and forth behind it with the music. I find myself giggling a lot. I feel amazing.

The times from here are on fairly rough estimates because I didn't do any documentation during the trip itself, so all I can do is recollect and make educated guesses.

+3:00 I am still tripping hard. I told my friends afterward that I felt I "plateaued" more than I peaked. Maybe that's wishful thinking. My three adventurer friends are still gone. I go to my room to check my phone and see a missed call from one of them. I call him back but he did not answer. I told myself that it is probably fine. After all, I didn't answer my phone originally either. My remaining three tripping friends all want to go to the beach. I want to go too but I want to make sure my other friends are okay. After letting my present tripping friends convince me that it would be okay to leave, one of them tells me that he just got off the phone and that the others are on their way back. Perfect. Off to the beach.

We are on a street perpendicular to the ocean, about 1.5 blocks away. The sun is still out, but I believe it is some time between 6 and 7PM, so it's not terribly hot out. In fact it is fucking perfect. The walk to the beach felt like it took longer than it normally did. I do think we were walking pretty slowly though. I have an odd stretching sensation in my face and my gums feel extra sensitive and enlarged. This may be due to the amount of smiling/laughing I had been doing. We step out onto the beach and I am in absolute awe at the sight. It was nearly high tide. The ocean is a beautiful spectrum of blue, which gets deeper as the water does. We start to slowly walk along the sand. I wonder why we are choosing to walk on the part with all the broken sea shells and not treating ourselves to the sand closer to the dunes where it is extremely soft. It was a good transition to make. We eventually make our way to where the tide is just barely making contact. Watching our feet dig into the sand is extremely satisfying. We are all laughing about everything, having epiphanies left and right, and soaking in our surroundings to the best of our abilities. I thought that I might be made nervous by all of the non-trippers on the beach, but that was not the case at all. I felt very at one with my fellow earthlings. I tell my friends that one in every hundred people will probably see us and know that we are tripping balls. This made me laugh really hard.

We find ourselves at a pier. We sit ourselves down on some untouched sand right next to it and just talk amongst the four of us for a little while. I marvel at how seeing the endlessness of an ocean really does put life into perspective. We note that this has really been the perfect trip so far. I wish I could recollect all of the interesting things we discussed, but I was more concerned with having the conversation than I was with documenting it. Didn't have my phone anyways. I think it was better this way for the most part. Mostly what we were doing was dissecting things from human culture and just laughing our asses of at our realizations about such things. It was such a good feeling to have such an awareness about everything around me.

I realize that while we were at the beach, I didn't really have my "needing" sensation anymore. I think what I really needed was to leave the house and go somewhere else. It felt nice because I was expecting that sensation to just be an effect that would stick around for the trip's entirety.

+5:00 We leave the beach in all of her perfect glory. When we arrive at the house, everyone is there. One of my friends who took two tabs is in the pool, swimming around with the biggest smile on his face. He is dipping tobacco and not able to put together coherent sentences. He is obviously tripping really hard because he is barely even looking at any of us. After a little while he throws up on the side of the pool. He stops for about a minute, only to continue his dip swim. We were slightly concerned but we did not want to damper anyone's trip by trying to change things. I continue to munch. Pretzels and Arnold Palmer are my God.

+6:00 Things are starting to wind down. I still consider myself tripping. The wood is still stretching but not as much. The zebra still calls to me but not as loudly. A few of us smoke a joint and it comes back a little bit, but it was nothing like a couple of hours before. We all recollect our individual adventures and talk the realizations we have come to. I especially enjoyed discussing how interesting human interaction is. In the scheme of the whole universe, our planet is just a ball floating through the darkness, with land masses floating on some water, and we are some beings walking around on those land masses. Humans will randomly interact just as particles within us and within those land masses and those bodies of water do. How do such interactions shape future interactions and the paths upon which we "float"?

My friend threw up once more, this time on the front deck. He was much more coherent at this point, though, and was actually able to articulate his thoughts. He threw up, in my opinion, from too much tobacco (he was constantly dipping and smoking cigarettes), not enough food, and maybe a good bit of chlorine ingested. He was all good though.

+7:30 I go into the pool with my friend. I marvel at how the water acts as a cushion and prevents my body from hitting the bottom when I jump in. I continually jump in. Opening my eyes under water results in a really cool visual effect with the bubbles my hands make. The bubbles seem to be making geometric patterns in front of my face and they're acting as extremely bold "trails" for my hand, just like the trails I would see out of water at the beginning. Except these bubble trails seemed to stay where they were after they were created so it looked as if I was just moving my hands in and out of this big geometric mass in front of my face. This, of course, made me laugh very hard. I get out of the pool, end up seeing my non-tripping friend who just got back from the beach and is extremely drunk. We talk for a few minutes and then I take a shower. The shower feels really good and I use a ton of shampoo because I like the fact that it envelops me with bubbles the more I rub it into my hair. It was nice to have some more alone time.

We ended the night by sitting out on the little bottom platform which floats on the channel. It juts out from the back yard area enough that it's easy to forget there is a house behind you, and you feel completely surrounded by water. This was another incredible sensation for all of us. I felt very connected with my friends as we laughed and took turns casting pretzels out into the channel with a fishing rod. One fish bit for me, catching me by huge surprise when I actually felt the resistance and the bending of the rod, but he let go. Or something. I don't really fish.
Oh, you.

Last edited by Ian; 08-12-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Element
Level 37
Subtract from Element's ReputationAdd to Element's Reputation Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Element
08-10-2013

Bout to smoke then read Quadra's trip report. Will edit this post when done.

EDIT:
Quote:
I tell my friends that one in every hundred people will probably see us and know that we are tripping balls. This made me laugh really hard.
This part was hilarious, there probably wasn't that many people on the beach at that time anyway. At least Florida/Arizona beaches.

Quote:
+5:00 We leave the beach in all of her perfect glory. When we arrive at the house, everyone is there. One of my friends who took two tabs is in the pool, swimming around with the biggest smile on his face. He is dipping tobacco and not able to put together coherent sentences. He is obviously tripping really hard because he is barely even looking at any of us. After a little while he throws up on the side of the pool. He stops for about a minute, only to continue his dip/swim. We were slightly concerned but we did not want to damper anyone's trip by trying to change things. I continue to munch. Pretzels and Arnold Palmer are my God.
Dude you don't even understand how hard this made me laugh. I have a friend that would literally do this same exact thing. He's a hockey player that chews, smokes cigs, drops acid, does other shit, gets black out everytime he drinks. It's so funny cause he would be doing the same exact thing. Haha. I've known him since I was like 6-7 years old and he just left today to play hockey in Canada in their major league. I don't know what it's called.

Anyway, glad you had a good time, sounds like a fun drug haha. I'd rather just take acid though tbh. I'll fuck with RC's if I know what RC it is if it is one.

Also awesome trip report, really detailed and descriptive. Noooiiiice.

Last edited by Element; 08-10-2013 at 11:51 PM.
myzo
Spamming Noob
Subtract from myzo's ReputationAdd to myzo's Reputation myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to myzo
08-10-2013

classic acid ( well not technically but close enough here) trip

jealous of your experience to be honest. I would have loved to tripped in a setting like you did. beaches boardwalks other friends tripping.

I took a tab of 150ug SR LSD and watched Prometheus then went grocery shopping with a bunch of sober ( I mean there were stoned but fuck we were always stoned, literally) friends. then got drunk and went to the bars.

Jesus now that I am thinking about it, I completely forgot I did acid freshman year too. fuck. I completely forgot about that experience. goddamit brain

Sent from my iPhone using Faggotry.
Ian
Qu4dra reborn
Subtract from Ian's ReputationAdd to Ian's Reputation Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000
08-11-2013

Just edited with the second to last paragraph. I forgot I swam in the pool and showered. Think i just about covered everything though. I have one more tab left over I'm saving it to take at school, not sure when exactly. I'm really excited to trip a second time and document more of what is actually going on inside my brain.
Oh, you.
Tdizzzz
Level 21
Subtract from Tdizzzz's ReputationAdd to Tdizzzz's Reputation Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin'
08-11-2013

too fucking hungover to read that

pounding water
myzo
Spamming Noob
Subtract from myzo's ReputationAdd to myzo's Reputation myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to myzo
08-11-2013

picked up a slice of some really nice sweet sneering bud, a Dutchmaster cigarillo, ez widers 1/14 and some mucho mango.

I fucking love living within 4 miles of a real gasstation. in my old town it was a 20 minute drive to a gasstation that had a store that sold shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Faggotry.
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
08-11-2013

that must have sucked lol, especially as a kid

The Big Lahey
Couple
Subtract from The Big Lahey's ReputationAdd to The Big Lahey's Reputation The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000
08-11-2013

Diggin' this Champagne strain, good smell and taste to it. Would recommend.