Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Kiko Mia
E93 カブリオレ
Subtract from Kiko Mia's ReputationAdd to Kiko Mia's Reputation Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000
08-08-2013

dope song 2vibe2

Last edited by Kiko Mia; 08-08-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Tdizzzz
Level 21
Subtract from Tdizzzz's ReputationAdd to Tdizzzz's Reputation Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin'
08-08-2013

yeah so had a few crazy realistic dreams last night, this was one of them.

just saying, i had a fucked up dream last night that seemed so god damn real, i was driving a car with atleast tommy chong in the backseat, i think i was with some goalie i play with and smoke with after games too, we were on the highway, and a cop car was right infront of us, and one was two cars behind, of course we were smoking a joint, i got scared and tossed it, it was near the end anyways. so we escaped that shit. you dont want to get caught in a car that smells like weed with tommy chong in the backseat lol, then we drove by his dispensary, which was the most majestic building ever, i just remember seeing a lot of glass windows and walls made of glass, i begged him to get me in to become a member, and the last thing i remember about that is he told me he would hook me up with his doctor, as i explained my skiing injury i had a few years back. he then bought me a pre-roll joint, it was in a bag and had some crazy strain name that started with C, cant remember what it was, but i just remember being so thankful and happy he had bought me that

/dream rant
Element
Level 37
Subtract from Element's ReputationAdd to Element's Reputation Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Element
08-08-2013

Todd every single time I go on aim and message you, the second I hit enter you go idle. Wtf lol

ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
Subtract from ZildjiaN's ReputationAdd to ZildjiaN's Reputation ZildjiaN dun goofed
Send a message via AIM to ZildjiaN
08-08-2013

Whoa, there is a new drug thread.

fuck.

Tdizzzz
Level 21
Subtract from Tdizzzz's ReputationAdd to Tdizzzz's Reputation Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin'
08-08-2013

picked up 2gs of cindy99, got really baked and shot a bunch of pucks.
now eating and having another sesh

damnit david
terv
YOU AINT GOT NO YEEZY?!!
Subtract from terv's ReputationAdd to terv's Reputation terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000
08-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdizzzz View Post
probably gonna grab some tmr, depending on the time i have, im pretty drunk, had 6 beers with my goalie after tonights win, drive home was fun, back roads of course, life's good at the moment, stars are all out, minimal light polution gives me the craziest view of them at home, we're up on a mountain, its fucking crazy. on the walk up from my car, i remember saying "we're fucking nothing" and laughing to myself
sounds hella chill. im going up to my cousin's lake house in PA and i fucking love the fact that there are no city lights near her place. btw if anyone is in the PA area, feel free to hmu. tryna have a sesh of sorts
GT: ayy terv

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAYN3isTehSecks
Subscribe plz (:
Married to NickV
Tdizzzz
Level 21
08-09-2013

yeah i live right across from our cities observatory, on top of a small mountain. got a sick view of a lake below and mt.baker in the distance
Tdizzzz
Level 21
08-09-2013

y'all thought i was crazy

Machida's an animal

FolksyChipmunk
Level 31
Subtract from FolksyChipmunk's ReputationAdd to FolksyChipmunk's Reputation FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin'
08-09-2013

high. what does this song sound like it's saying to you guys?

BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
08-09-2013

was cleaning from under my bed out, and came across an old stash box.. it contains three somewhat unknown white substances; one is in a capsule, not even really sure where i got it or when, but i think it may be 2c-e or 2c-p, since the amount of powder inside is so small (~10mg); a piece of tinfoil that contains what i think to be all that's left of my old stock of either 2c-i or 2c-e (probably 15-25mg); and a small plastic wrapper that contains, if i remember correctly, my old roommate said was methylone (at least that's what he was told) ((~150-200mg)).

I also still have a bit of ket left over from waka that i've only touched once since then.

i'm gettin hiiiiii tonight