Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
10-18-2011

if anybody could find a download for ^^that, i'd make love to you.

Regards,
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhis View Post
if anybody could find a download for ^^that, i'd make love to you.
the download is on their site...

You put in your email and they send you the download link.

http://www.theglitchmob.com/music/2011/10/more-voltage/

click free download at the bottom.
bert.
Level 28
Subtract from bert.'s ReputationAdd to bert.'s Reputation bert. is legendary bert. is legendary bert. is legendary
10-18-2011

crucifix
wsup den
Subtract from crucifix's ReputationAdd to crucifix's Reputation crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000 crucifix IS OVER 9000
10-18-2011

reow
Spoiler!
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
10-18-2011

So glad I checked in here -- new Tycho?! What is this?!

A great day, dammit, I tell you.
Maple.
poooooooooo
Subtract from Maple.'s ReputationAdd to Maple.'s Reputation Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDevy View Post
So glad I checked in here -- new Tycho?! What is this?!

A great day, dammit, I tell you.
Clicked on your sig by accident. +rep
McDevy
Soshified
10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Reminds me; M83 album came out today (yesterday?), but this week, right? Anyone heard it yet?
Yeah man, it's pretty good.

I personally like his older stuff more but there's some solid tunes on it.
BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
10-18-2011

Huge free moombahton EP from Nadastrom - http://www.scionav.com/collection/84...Baile-Diabluma

Dillon Francis also released IDGAFOS today.. can/will post link if anyone /r/

and http://soundcloud.com/bensamples/live-at-the-village

Last edited by BuK; 10-18-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Maple.
poooooooooo
Subtract from Maple.'s ReputationAdd to Maple.'s Reputation Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Maple. wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDevy View Post
Yeah man, it's pretty good.

I personally like his older stuff more but there's some solid tunes on it.
To add a little opinion in there, I think this is superior than his other work mainly because I was not an M83 fan until I listened to this. I can not get into his other work at all surprisingly, and this is a double album which should be harder to get into (a lot to digest) but it doesn't feel quite as hard to get through for me. Standout tracks: Intro, Midnight City, Wait, Ok Pal, Steve Mcqueen, Echoes of Mine, Outro
McDevy
Soshified
10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple. View Post
To add a little opinion in there, I think this is superior than his other work mainly because I was not an M83 fan until I listened to this. I can not get into his other work at all surprisingly, and this is a double album which should be harder to get into (a lot to digest) but it doesn't feel quite as hard to get through for me. Standout tracks: Intro, Midnight City, Wait, Ok Pal, Steve Mcqueen, Echoes of Mine, Outro
It's not as interesting as his previous work though, which is where I draw the distinction.

I also can't understand why he dropped from almost all of the album featuring His Amazing French Accent. You can hear how much he tried to hide it with the modulation and processing on it, kind of a bummer for me.

I also think the whole thing was just one large shade of a color, and even though all the songs had varying styles and tempos -- they were all colored pretty much the same way with similar instruments, synth leads, etc.

I like his more adventurous, experimental stuff much, much more. I also think some of the monologues were forced (except the little girl, that was pretty clever and neat.)

I still like it but not nearly as much as Saturdays and Before The Dawn, as well as some of Dead Cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifix View Post
I really liked that, got any more recommendations?

Last edited by McDevy; 10-18-2011 at 04:02 PM.