Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
own-dizzle
wus gud doee
Subtract from own-dizzle's ReputationAdd to own-dizzle's Reputation own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000
04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOne GranDmaZ View Post
god, you guys gave me shit for making a longboard thread when this one is super dead. LAME!

and BUMP!

just picked up the new orangutang baluts, 86a duro yellow 2 weeks ago. I have only cruised on them twice, but BUT, good lord do these wheels break free and slide like butter. These wheels make it really easy to bust out some gnarly long slides.

Plus I'm hoping to have my video up soon to seduce all you sexy ass teenage boys!!!
haven't checked longboarding stuff recently except my recent bearings, but those new 'tangs look pretty jazzy. now it depends if they're durable/last a while lol.

idk if i've posted this pic but this is the board i ride all the time now. still have my loaded though ^^

except those blue paris trucks are on the loaded and are now black Bears on this one
BOne GranDmaZ
Level 28
Subtract from BOne GranDmaZ's ReputationAdd to BOne GranDmaZ's Reputation BOne GranDmaZ is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BOne GranDmaZ Send a message via MSN to BOne GranDmaZ Send a message via Yahoo to BOne GranDmaZ
04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by own-dizzle View Post
haven't checked longboarding stuff recently except my recent bearings, but those new 'tangs look pretty jazzy. now it depends if they're durable/last a while lol.

idk if i've posted this pic but this is the board i ride all the time now. still have my loaded though ^^

except those blue paris trucks are on the loaded and are now black Bears on this one
nice board, man. What kind is it? And I feel you on the wheels! I had durians before and they were eh on the durable scale. Hopin these are better. I was tempted to get the retro free rides, but these wheels were callin my name. I'll update once I habe rode on them more.
NiCe N ToaStyyy
YVAN EHT NIOJ
Subtract from NiCe N ToaStyyy's ReputationAdd to NiCe N ToaStyyy's Reputation NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NiCe N ToaStyyy wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
04-12-2012

i want to punch all the faggots in the face at my college that ride these

own-dizzle
wus gud doee
Subtract from own-dizzle's ReputationAdd to own-dizzle's Reputation own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000
04-12-2012

Quote:
nice board, man. What kind is it? And I feel you on the wheels! I had durians before and they were eh on the durable scale. Hopin these are better. I was tempted to get the retro free rides, but these wheels were callin my name. I'll update once I habe rode on them more.
yeah these green ones are retro big zigs. they are the same material as o'tangs so they feel the same, but 'tangs are sexier lol.

and it's actually a custom made deck, me and a buddy bought plywood, and I helped him set it up a little bit. putting the 5 layers together, putting it in the mold for a couple of days, etc. it's pretty crazy how he can make a really high quality board. it feels better than the landyatchz's etc. feel to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCe N ToaStyyy View Post
i want to punch all the faggots in the face at my college that ride these
Lol why? I mean there are some goons who ride mongo or push 10 times every 3 yards but it's a fun way of transportation
BOne GranDmaZ
Level 28
Subtract from BOne GranDmaZ's ReputationAdd to BOne GranDmaZ's Reputation BOne GranDmaZ is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BOne GranDmaZ Send a message via MSN to BOne GranDmaZ Send a message via Yahoo to BOne GranDmaZ
04-12-2012

Quote:
yeah these green ones are retro big zigs. they are the same material as o'tangs so they feel the same, but 'tangs are sexier lol.

and it's actually a custom made deck, me and a buddy bought plywood, and I helped him set it up a little bit. putting the 5 layers together, putting it in the mold for a couple of days, etc. it's pretty crazy how he can make a really high quality board. it feels better than the landyatchz's etc. feel to me.

Lol why? I mean there are some goons who ride mongo or push 10 times every 3 yards but it's a fun way of transportation
le sigh, i admittingly ride mongo, but im getting better at not. And ya, my buddy has the big zigs. the durability on those are awesome. Dude, check out Other Planet trucks. Local company in SLC who makes customs decks and special trucks that make you feel like your snowboarding. Don't know if you would be in to that, but just sharing some knowledge!

And I'm hopin my buddy will get done editing some clips so I can show off the "unknown mecca" of longboarding.
own-dizzle
wus gud doee
04-12-2012

Quote:
le sigh, i admittingly ride mongo, but im getting better at not. And ya, my buddy has the big zigs. the durability on those are awesome. Dude, check out Other Planet trucks. Local company in SLC who makes customs decks and special trucks that make you feel like your snowboarding. Don't know if you would be in to that, but just sharing some knowledge!

And I'm hopin my buddy will get done editing some clips so I can show off the "unknown mecca" of longboarding.
I have a friend who moved to SLC so I'll ask him about them. and yeah, I mean mongo just looks really silly and most people who ride it that way look.... really silly lol. but riding with your front foot on top provides more stability from what i've seen.
BOne GranDmaZ
Level 28
04-12-2012

Quote:
I have a friend who moved to SLC so I'll ask him about them. and yeah, I mean mongo just looks really silly and most people who ride it that way look.... really silly lol. but riding with your front foot on top provides more stability from what i've seen.
ya, true. just the way i learned to cruise. I can ride with my front foot in front, with minor problems. now I'm just trying to get the hang of switch so when I slide I don't habe to jump back to goofy. In due time..
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
04-13-2012

mongo pushers get FUCKED

pussy
over 2.5k views on youtube! Voted "best!"
32 Youtube Subscribers <3

Support THF and like our stuff ! Do it for mike, it's all he has

RIP Elmo, gone but never forgotten <3
Twoson
Add for MLG H2MC - H3MC
Subtract from Twoson's ReputationAdd to Twoson's Reputation Twoson is legendary Twoson is legendary Twoson is legendary
04-13-2012

What happened to Thrashing on a Skate poppin a 3 Flip ? ... now you got white boys in pink shirts and blue shorts riding long boards around everywhere i fkn look.

can see the generations changing slowly.

TWOSON
own-dizzle
wus gud doee
04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSon View Post
What happened to Thrashing on a Skate poppin a 3 Flip ? ... now you got white boys in pink shirts and blue shorts riding long boards around everywhere i fkn look.

can see the generations changing slowly.
lol, pink shirts and blue shorts? sounds like frat dudes.