Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Renzy
Eve Films <3
Subtract from Renzy's ReputationAdd to Renzy's Reputation Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica Renzy still downloads from Mythica
01-30-2015

14, maintenance at a sports complex. Lined fields, cut grass, drove a golf cart around all day. 7.25/hr

Moozmo
Whaaaaat deee fuuuuuuck
Subtract from Moozmo's ReputationAdd to Moozmo's Reputation Moozmo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Moozmo Send a message via MSN to Moozmo
01-30-2015

18, customer service, outbound and inbound calling, $10 an hour

26 now and still work for the company in the "corporate" office
Quote:
Right now, your competition is training.

Quote:
Obsessed is merely a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
Quote:
To achieve something you've never had before, you must do something you've never done before.
Bumm01
Level 17
Subtract from Bumm01's ReputationAdd to Bumm01's Reputation Bumm01 is a novice
01-30-2015

22, Help Desk Technician for my university fixing computers, routers, and stuff.
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
01-30-2015

First job was at a Carmike Cinemas movie theater at 16. Wasn't a bad job. Only worked weeks for like 12 hours total so pay wasn't that great. Got free movies though and even though I was 16 I got to get into Rated R by myself

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
KSP89
Level 28
Subtract from KSP89's ReputationAdd to KSP89's Reputation KSP89 wears a live rattlesnake as a condom KSP89 wears a live rattlesnake as a condom KSP89 wears a live rattlesnake as a condom KSP89 wears a live rattlesnake as a condom KSP89 wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-30-2015

At 16 I started bagging groceries at a grocery store.

Now I'm an in-house attorney for that same company.
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
01-30-2015

First job: Valet Parking
First Real Job: Productions Assistant for Iowa Hawkeyes Athletics
ShmanKs
Level 32
Subtract from ShmanKs's ReputationAdd to ShmanKs's Reputation ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom ShmanKs wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-30-2015

My first job i worked at mcdonalds and that was 14 years ago damn im old, was making 6.45/hour then. Now i am working at the grain elevators loading boats for 31/hour. Had lots of fun at mcdonalds though hooked up with quite a few of the girls there .

GT:
ShmanKs

Found this old ass support sig still on this site :)

Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
01-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
14, worked on a cherry farm for the summer pulling tarps. Averaged around 80hrs per week.

The guy had old equipment so I "pulled tarps." Basically this tractor with a conveyor belt and tarps pulls up to a cherry tree, then the tarp pullers would unravel the tarps underneath the cherry tree, then a shaker drives in hooks on to the cherry tree and shakes all the fruit off onto the tarps. Then we'd carefully role the tarps with a shit load of heavy cherries on it back into the conveyor which pushes them into a tank of water.

He had old equipment and the process is much more refined these days, but it was a job and a good workout for the summer. Gotta start somewhere.
They use the same technique for nuts, I believe.

SHER is BATMAN
THF VIP Member
Subtract from SHER is BATMAN's ReputationAdd to SHER is BATMAN's Reputation SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000 SHER is BATMAN IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to SHER is BATMAN
01-30-2015

i worked for my schools book store. it was aight nothing special just shelved and unloaded books all day. cool thing was we hooped almost everyday after work
Most Recent Video

The Pistol
Wannabe baller
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to The Pistol
01-31-2015

So am I the only one on here who worked in the 90s? Lol
www.youtube.com/JsGameRoom