Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Scrub
Level 13
Subtract from Scrub's ReputationAdd to Scrub's Reputation Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via Skype™ to Scrub
01-28-2015

Bought 4 packs, got a legendary. It was Hemet, I blame Crafty.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
01-28-2015

My b.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
sk0ls
Level 42
Subtract from sk0ls's ReputationAdd to sk0ls's Reputation sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000 sk0ls IS OVER 9000
01-29-2015

Hemet is so worthless, i feel your guys pain.

The legendaries i see as staples in this meta are: Dr. Boom, Harrison, sylvannas, ragnaros and a couple others. It's hard to find a good deck that doesn't incorporate at least one of these, and Dr. Boom is by far the best value in the game.
LOST IN TIME

Scrub
Level 13
Subtract from Scrub's ReputationAdd to Scrub's Reputation Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Scrub wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
01-29-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0ls View Post

The legendaries i see as staples in this meta are: Dr. Boom, Harrison, sylvannas, ragnaros and a couple others. It's hard to find a good deck that doesn't incorporate at least one of these, and Dr. Boom is by far the best value in the game.
Black Knight is pretty viable with Handlock and Sludge Belcher being a staple card in most conrtrol decks.
Wugums
Level 29
Subtract from Wugums's ReputationAdd to Wugums's Reputation Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Wugums Send a message via MSN to Wugums
01-29-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk0ls View Post

well, I just found this here thread, how nice?! Rag' will always have a purpose, I have him in a few decks, and I really like to incorporate Blood Mage Thalnos into my Ramp Druid deck

H2V: Tanker Cohl
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
01-29-2015

I think the only legendary I have, outside of single player rewards, is Deathwing.

He's fun, but not the most useful. Trying to think of a way to have him as a good win solution.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Wugums
Level 29
Subtract from Wugums's ReputationAdd to Wugums's Reputation Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield Wugums finally popped his Bubble Shield
01-29-2015

Bad luck? or just don't get many card packs?

Scrub
Level 13
01-29-2015

In control warrrior, deathwing is k.
Wugums
Level 29
01-29-2015

I also have Alex in a few decks, saved my ass too many times to count.

Scrub
Level 13
01-29-2015

currently testing if alex works in mustard paladin (as a replace for tirion kind of)