Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Tdizzzz
Level 21
Subtract from Tdizzzz's ReputationAdd to Tdizzzz's Reputation Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin'
08-02-2013

word man, rents are gone now for 6 days, house to myself, friends are coming over later today, heading out to the dispensary this afternoon to grab a bunch of bud, considering making brownies out of 5 grams or so
BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
08-02-2013

why don't you like... buy edibles from the dispensary?

Tdizzzz
Level 21
Subtract from Tdizzzz's ReputationAdd to Tdizzzz's Reputation Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin'
08-02-2013

because my dispensary sort of sucks and doesnt offer edibles, they have give business cards away of this girl who makes them for the store randomly, and you can order some off her, but i kind of just want the fun experience of making them with buddies today, never done it
Tdizzzz
Level 21
08-02-2013

basically theres no regulation here, this dispensary began by finding a loophole in the medical system here in canada which allows them to reccomend cannabis as a sort of therapy, the people who work there are all therapists of some kind, its cash only too, which makes it seem so shady haha. but they cant do debit or credit because the federal gov. would not accept the revenue, they must be making bank, so many customers are in all the time.
Empty
Tempus Fugit
Subtract from Empty's ReputationAdd to Empty's Reputation Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000 Empty IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Empty Send a message via Skype™ to Empty
08-02-2013

Hippie speedball
Tdizzzz
Level 21
08-02-2013

picked up 6 grams of white rhino, and a gram of blue cheese. all looks fire, cant wait for tonight.
im going to throw down 5.5 grams i think into the batch, and my buddy is bringing a few grams of kief, apparently a gram of kief = 3 or so grams of bud, (thc content wise) so it will be well over a quarter of bud basically in the batch. ill probably empty out my kief catcher into the batch aswell. havent had an edible in months, gonna get blasted
Charlii
ALL I BLOW IS LOUD
Subtract from Charlii's ReputationAdd to Charlii's Reputation Charlii still downloads from Mythica Charlii still downloads from Mythica Charlii still downloads from Mythica Charlii still downloads from Mythica Charlii still downloads from Mythica Charlii still downloads from Mythica
08-02-2013

Anyone hear about the DC dispensary? http://www.capitalcitycare.com/

I need to find a doctor. Anyone who has a medical card should tell me what to expect/the process of getting a card. I mean, I'm already on antidepressants so it shouldnt be difficult right? Tanks.
Tdizzzz
Level 21
08-02-2013

no idea charlii

just joined the rogan.net message board, i feel right at home there
Sky
Sowoneul malhaebwa
Subtract from Sky's ReputationAdd to Sky's Reputation Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Sky
08-02-2013

Picking up some smoke tomorrow, eighth of mids for $20. First time since last year that I've smoked bud. And I have a Molly connect now, getting .2 as well. Gonna couch roll in a few days to see how good it is, then use the other .1 for Flux Pavillion in October.
Two-One
D
Subtract from Two-One's ReputationAdd to Two-One's Reputation Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000 Two-One IS OVER 9000
08-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Picking up some smoke tomorrow, eighth of mids for $20. First time since last year that I've smoked bud. And I have a Molly connect now, getting .2 as well. Gonna couch roll in a few days to see how good it is, then use the other .1 for Flux Pavillion in October.
Better blunt that shit up or I'll be disappointed in you.

Getting my hair cut at my boys house later, probably smoke a blunt over there. Gonna get ripped.