Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
.HeLiX.
Level 31
Subtract from .HeLiX.'s ReputationAdd to .HeLiX.'s Reputation .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000 .HeLiX. IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to .HeLiX.
07-30-2013

Element is prolly in another dimension right about now.

Anyways anyone have a scientific explanation behind why you get higher when you hit a large amount of weed at once out of a bong instead of rolling it up into a joint or something. I can take one huge rip out of a bong and be way more blowed than if I were to smoke a joint with someone, but it's the same if not less weed. Seriously ridiculously more efficient to take bong rips than to roll up every time.
Sky
Sowoneul malhaebwa
Subtract from Sky's ReputationAdd to Sky's Reputation Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Sky
07-30-2013

Closest thing I've had to DMT is when I had a breakthrough on 4-AcO-DMT, I voice recorded it on my iPad. It's funny to listen to.
Element
Level 37
Subtract from Element's ReputationAdd to Element's Reputation Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Element
07-30-2013

All I can say if I've never been so baffled in my life.

It started out with my friend weighing the doses and I got a nice 20-30mg dose. I wasn't completely laying down since I had to have my head up to hit the pip, but I was basically laying on my friends bed while he held up the pip and lit it for me. I took my first hit and it wasn't much, but I for sure felt a pretty crazy high from it, the next two hits are what blasted me off. It was pretty harsh, but it really didn't taste that bad at all, almost tasteless. After I took my final hit I look down at my feet and everything just started to melt a little and sort of swaying back and forth, but like how a person would on a swing. Like my feet would be in front of me then all of a sudden they'd sway like a couple feet away from me but I could still feel my body in the same laying down position I was in. Then my friend slowly dimmed the lights until the room went pitch black. At this point I had the most amazing body high ever, it was a little overwhelming but I handled it nicely. I couldn't tell if my eyes were opened or closed. When I opened and closed them I could hardly feel it happening and there was almost no difference between having my eyes open or closed. I literally saw so many different patterns everywhere and even saw some type of figure or something completely made up of patterns fly across a blanket of other patterns and fractals. At this same time I started feeling like I was floating a little bit over my body like completely parallel to it. I also kept hearing weird noises that I thought were people talking and almost trying to communicate with me and it sounded like they were speaking like a normal human being would, but I couldn't understand any of it. I felt like the noises were coming from outside, but no windows were open in my friends room. I could hear sort of like high pitched frequencies almost and like sort of like the noise a cricket makes I honestly don't even fucking know. Then the next thing I knew my friend is asking me if he can turn the lights on, so he does. Right after he turned the lights on I felt like I had just came down hard from a nice acid trip. I then was completely mind fucked and now I'm back at home.

Overall it was pretty fucking amazing. I wanted to do it again right after because I felt like I was so close to a complete out of body experience like right on the verge of it, I don't know how to explain it.

I recommend everyone to try DMT at least once in your life. God damn.

Last edited by Element; 07-30-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Rhis
Gucci Bacchae
Subtract from Rhis's ReputationAdd to Rhis's Reputation Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000 Rhis IS OVER 9000
07-31-2013

5+ grams of mushrooms can give you the same intensity over the course of 4+ hours, good acid much longer than that.

takes a stomach to handle that many boomers though.

glad you enjoyed it man. now go watch enter the void.

Regards,
Element
Level 37
Subtract from Element's ReputationAdd to Element's Reputation Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000 Element IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Element
07-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhis View Post
5+ grams of mushrooms can give you the same intensity over the course of 4+ hours, good acid much longer than that.

takes a stomach to handle that many boomers though.

glad you enjoyed it man. now go watch enter the void.
I've read a bunch of stories and shit about people saying 7+ grams of shrooms literally makes you feel like you're on DMT just for a long time obviously. I really wonder why that is. Mushrooms are really a mysterious psychedelic.

I think it was my brother that was telling me that mushrooms don't have a "beginning". Like how LSD is made, the person makes it and it comes out as crystal or whatever then powder from crystal and whatever else you need to do. I don't really know how to explain it, sorry. Wondering if anyone knows what im talking about.

FolksyChipmunk
Level 31
Subtract from FolksyChipmunk's ReputationAdd to FolksyChipmunk's Reputation FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin' FolksyChipmunk is osageballin'
07-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by .HeLiX. View Post
Anyways anyone have a scientific explanation behind why you get higher when you hit a large amount of weed at once out of a bong instead of rolling it up into a joint or something. I can take one huge rip out of a bong and be way more blowed than if I were to smoke a joint with someone, but it's the same if not less weed. Seriously ridiculously more efficient to take bong rips than to roll up every time.
not really scientific, but it's because more weed is wasted in a joint while no one is hitting it. bongs tend to blast through it to the point where only a fraction of a nug is wasted while it continues to burn after hitting.

idk i'm high. you guys make me want to try shrooms legit. never even done enough to really trip. my friend was given an absurdly low amount by people that were already out of their minds, and then we split that small bit. it was pointless.
Ian
Qu4dra reborn
Subtract from Ian's ReputationAdd to Ian's Reputation Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000 Ian IS OVER 9000
07-31-2013

Nice Element, glad you had a good trip. I've smoked DMT a few times but have never gotten the full effect because we were smoking it with weed. Had some light visuals and some very, very profound thoughts that definitely changed my view on the world, but I never left my body or anything. Sounds like you had the perfect setting for it.
Oh, you.
Tdizzzz
Level 21
Subtract from Tdizzzz's ReputationAdd to Tdizzzz's Reputation Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin' Tdizzzz is osageballin'
07-31-2013

nice david, i heard people say that right when they come out of the trip they instantly spit because the aftertaste sucks.
terv
YOU AINT GOT NO YEEZY?!!
Subtract from terv's ReputationAdd to terv's Reputation terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000 terv IS OVER 9000
07-31-2013

coincidentally talking about tripping, i tripped for the first time last night since this past spring break. took an eighth of shrooms with two of my other friends and watched the yellow submarine. was probably one of the cleaner trips ive had
GT: ayy terv

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAYN3isTehSecks
Subscribe plz (:
Married to NickV
BuK
Jaded
Subtract from BuK's ReputationAdd to BuK's Reputation BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000 BuK IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to BuK
07-31-2013

mmmm deemster

coolest, most fucking bat shit insane out there trips ever

the first i did it and broke through, i was The Big Bang

or it was my mind being blown, i'm not sure