Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-01-2011

^bum
Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-02-2011

damn got on this sale late, outa larges for everything i want
Tom
Level 34
Subtract from Tom's ReputationAdd to Tom's Reputation Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via Skype™ to Tom
07-02-2011

I guess you could say I wear a lot of street wear stuff. Brand-wise I wear Mishka, The Hundreds, Stussy, etc. but only on my top half and as long as they fit.

Slim fitting chinos/chino shorts from Asos and jeans are the way forward. I don't see the point in buying trousers from the above brands as they're rarely a good fit and good quality, but if they are it'll hurt your wallet a fuck ton.

Like Smuttny, I'm also coming to the point where I don't feel as attracted to brand names anymore and I'm pretty much on the hunt for cheap t shirts that look good/underground labels(hip as fuck). My What.CD shirt is actually one of my favourites and I only got that for $10, plus it fits perfectly.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
07-02-2011

i almost never go brand shopping. the stores i go to carry a lotta that shit though. i mean whatever looks good ill buy it, i don't usually know the brand til i look at the tag
Tom
Level 34
Subtract from Tom's ReputationAdd to Tom's Reputation Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield Tom finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via Skype™ to Tom
07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
i almost never go brand shopping. the stores i go to carry a lotta that sh.t though. i mean whatever looks good ill buy it, i don't usually know the brand til i look at the tag

Most of the time there's some type of brand somewhere on the front of a piece of clothing though?

I wish I could go shopping in my town but it's so small and there's nothing really there for men/teenagers so everything i get is online.
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
07-02-2011

I'm in here

I'm embarrassed by the amount of money I spend on clothes
mike
OG status
Subtract from mike's ReputationAdd to mike's Reputation mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000 mike IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to mike
07-02-2011

http://www.rothco.com/general/index.cfm

the finest vintage army surplus site on the internet

pick up a book bag and it will last for 50 years
Yeshwa
Paper Money
07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Most of the time there's some type of brand somewhere on the front of a piece of clothing though?
nah it might say it if it's a logo shirt instead of a design. it might have a little emblem on the bottom of the shirt but it's gota catch my eye before i see that anyway lol

Quote:
I wish I could go shopping in my town but it's so small and there's nothing really there for men/teenagers so everything i get is online.
i grew up in a really small town dude, it's a f.cking luxury being able to shop in person instead of online

nice site mike. yeah i used to spend wayyy too much on clothes. gota nice closet now so i've cooled off a lot

Last edited by Yeshwa; 07-02-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
07-02-2011

Bought some Kenneth Cole pants. Apparently they are pretty good. Got them on sale to.

Stagga
Level 48
Subtract from Stagga's ReputationAdd to Stagga's Reputation Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Stagga
07-02-2011

Oh so that's where you get indie clothes, Awesteez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
stagga stood with his palms in a sweat
wetter than eminems, i would bet
but his voice in a mic
was something to like
he'll be drowned in a pussy quartet