Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
SoTacos
Level 25
Subtract from SoTacos's ReputationAdd to SoTacos's Reputation SoTacos is legendary SoTacos is legendary SoTacos is legendary
Send a message via AIM to SoTacos
07-01-2011

http://hypebeast.com/2009/06/the-fli...dino-big-high/

got these on wednesday

swag

Last edited by SoTacos; 07-01-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-01-2011

dope.

sb needs to step their shit up like that again.
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
07-01-2011

Just bought this shirt.

SoTacos
Level 25
Subtract from SoTacos's ReputationAdd to SoTacos's Reputation SoTacos is legendary SoTacos is legendary SoTacos is legendary
Send a message via AIM to SoTacos
07-01-2011

hooray for fitting in at school

Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-01-2011

wow, hipster has really lost it's meaning.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
07-01-2011

Main store i go to - compound. they may only sell art online but its an awesome spot lota rare nikes and all those brands ITT, with a lotta their own sh.t.

if you're ever in portland hit it up. oh and right next to it is an upper playground, steeze you might know bout them they're from frisco.

nvm here's their online store - good place to check out

Last edited by Yeshwa; 07-01-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesteez View Post
The "f..kin ugly" one was Al
wat

briansoupy
Level 31
Subtract from briansoupy's ReputationAdd to briansoupy's Reputation briansoupy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to briansoupy Send a message via Skype™ to briansoupy
07-01-2011

Sonoma makes these plain cargo shorts without all those ridiculous pockets and zippers, I have a pair in brown, tan, and dark blue. All from Kohls :P. I wear gym shorts too though, I hate how most of those don't have pockets. Then from the waist-up mostly solid v-necks. I have a few t-shirts that I really like though: Joy Division and Sonic Youth ones, and this one I got in a restaurant in Mexico. I have this like corduroy Rockets snap-back I found and a sh.tty pair of aviators too.

inb4 'hipster' accusations.
Oh! Sweet Nuthin'
Quote:
to say god, is to sing god
to sing to god, is to draw near to god
to the nearness that is god
briansoupy
Level 31
Subtract from briansoupy's ReputationAdd to briansoupy's Reputation briansoupy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to briansoupy Send a message via Skype™ to briansoupy
07-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post

if you're ever in portland hit it up. oh and right next to it is an upper playground, steeze you might know bout them they're from frisco.

nvm here's their online store - good place to check out
damn I was just in Portland and San Francisco.
Oh! Sweet Nuthin'
Quote:
to say god, is to sing god
to sing to god, is to draw near to god
to the nearness that is god
Shah Sooweakk
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Shah Sooweakk's ReputationAdd to Shah Sooweakk's Reputation Shah Sooweakk is a novice
07-01-2011

bball shorts and tshirts all day everyday during the summer