Display Modes Thread Tools
Moozmo
Whaaaaat deee fuuuuuuck
Subtract from Moozmo's ReputationAdd to Moozmo's Reputation Moozmo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Moozmo Send a message via MSN to Moozmo
02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmav3rick View Post
All last week it was nice and sunny out, most of the snow started to melt away. Just yesterday we get a huge snow storm and now all of it is back again. Now today it's back to nice and sunny..Make up your damn mind Michigan.
Hey, you guys got the storm we just had.

17 inches of snowwwwww.
Quote:
Right now, your competition is training.

Quote:
Obsessed is merely a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
Quote:
To achieve something you've never had before, you must do something you've never done before.
Its PJ Bia
NFG bud.
Subtract from Its PJ Bia's ReputationAdd to Its PJ Bia's Reputation Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Its PJ Bia
04-02-2011

So yesterday mother nature played an April fools joke on Maine and decided to dump 14" of snow on us. The day before it was almost 60 degrees.
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to The Pistol
04-02-2011

about 85 degrees...blue skies..slight breeze.

perfect
Kersey
Black Attack!
Subtract from Kersey's ReputationAdd to Kersey's Reputation Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Kersey
04-02-2011

70f | 45f
78f | 54f
83f | 48f
60f | 41f

Every day is going to be sunny.

Envy me.

nV. Blunt : you play with kersey who is the most known cheater lol

Maverick
Level 48
Subtract from Maverick's ReputationAdd to Maverick's Reputation Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000
04-02-2011

I didn't even have to wear a coat last night. Not too shabby Michigan, not too shabby.
xBaMxBaM
◖O_O◗
Subtract from xBaMxBaM's ReputationAdd to xBaMxBaM's Reputation xBaMxBaM is on the rise to fame xBaMxBaM is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to xBaMxBaM Send a message via Yahoo to xBaMxBaM
04-02-2011

It's about 50 here right now. Sky doesn't look too great. I think I'ma be out partying again tonight. I'm wearing shorts and a hoody.

I wish summer was here already.
XBL=xBaMxBaM
-------------------------------------------------
|Stand Up And Fucking Be Somebody|
-----------------------------
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
04-02-2011

Higher 50's and up with lows in the 40's for the next week or so. Hope it's a higher 40's for next weekend so I can have a fire and shit at my house

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
Maverick
Level 48
Subtract from Maverick's ReputationAdd to Maverick's Reputation Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000
07-09-2011

Sunny

87F
xBaMxBaM
◖O_O◗
Subtract from xBaMxBaM's ReputationAdd to xBaMxBaM's Reputation xBaMxBaM is on the rise to fame xBaMxBaM is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to xBaMxBaM Send a message via Yahoo to xBaMxBaM
07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Sunny

87F
That's exactly what it is here. Ha.
XBL=xBaMxBaM
-------------------------------------------------
|Stand Up And Fucking Be Somebody|
-----------------------------
Maverick
Level 48
07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaMxBaM View Post
That's exactly what it is here. Ha.
Kzoo? I'm in mt p.