Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by l SuGaR l™ View Post
Dana White is so full of sh.t when he says he doesn't believe Fedor is pound for pound one of the best in the world. Obviously he just said that for attention.
meh.. it's a good fight between him and anderson silva, but they're both very good in their own ways. and fedor is definitely #2 if not #1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKLiMA View Post
Anyone getting the new UFC game?
i'm pre-ordering that sh.t.

edit: pre-ordered

Last edited by riot; 05-09-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Gift of Gab
Level 23
Subtract from Gift of Gab's ReputationAdd to Gift of Gab's Reputation Gift of Gab is a novice
05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by l SuGaR l™ View Post
Dana White is so full of sh.t when he says he doesn't believe Fedor is pound for pound one of the best in the world. Obviously he just said that for attention.
Haha, he's still mad Fedor won't sign with the UFC.

And to whoever said Fedor is washed up, how? He's still taking out people in dominating fashion? And just because someone is not in the UFC, doesn't mean they are not a good fighter, Brett Rogers is considered one of the best heavyweights.

And as for him fighting a few times a year, his management is a bunch of greedy f..ks. From what I've read Fedor has no say.

I'm interested to see what the UFC does with Bones Jones. Bader would make the most sense, but it looks like Dana wants to make them stars, so he's gonna try to protect their records. I see Bones Jones taking it though, he already destroyed one prolific wrestler (Hamill, though he technically lost).

Does anyone have the code for the UFC demo?

riot
Level 41
05-07-2010

im pumped as shit for tomorrow night

shogun > machida
koscheck > daley
cote > belcher
CitizenZenSin
Level 28
Subtract from CitizenZenSin's ReputationAdd to CitizenZenSin's Reputation CitizenZenSin is a novice
05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiĝT View Post
im pumped as sh.t for tomorrow night

shogun > machida
koscheck > daley
cote > belcher
I never saw the orig TUF, so i never understood why Koscheck was so disliked, but i know now. I was like hell yea when daley sucker punched him. I wish dana wouldn't have kicked him out of the ufc. Just like the Hardy/GSP fight, a bunch of layin and prayin by Koscheck. He talked all that shit about how he was gonna stand and fight, but we all knew Kos didn't want any of that. I fully expect another humpfest when Kos and GSP fight.

I've always liked belcher but if he thinks he's on silva's level he's in for a rude awakening. He should fight Marquart to see who gets the silva/sonnon winner. And then silva should move divisions.

Now that lyoto isn't the champ SIlva can go 205.

I liked how Shogun got off machida before the ref stopped it, pretty cool imo.

I got featured on Insider Moves on Inside Xbox this week
André
Spamming Noob
Subtract from André's ReputationAdd to André's Reputation André is on the rise to fame André is on the rise to fame
05-09-2010

Peace out Kimbo.
Gift of Gab
Level 23
Subtract from Gift of Gab's ReputationAdd to Gift of Gab's Reputation Gift of Gab is a novice
05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenZenSin View Post
I never saw the orig TUF, so i never understood why Koscheck was so disliked, but i know now. I was like hell yea when daley sucker punched him. I wish dana wouldn't have kicked him out of the ufc. Just like the Hardy/GSP fight, a bunch of layin and prayin by Koscheck. He talked all that sh.t about how he was gonna stand and fight, but we all knew Kos didn't want any of that. I fully expect another humpfest when Kos and GSP fight.

I've always liked belcher but if he thinks he's on silva's level he's in for a rude awakening. He should fight Marquart to see who gets the silva/sonnon winner. And then silva should move divisions.

Now that lyoto isn't the champ SIlva can go 205.

I liked how Shogun got off machida before the ref stopped it, pretty cool imo.
Kos never said he was gonna stand a exchange, he said he COULD and might. He never revealed his gameplan, but unless he decided to let his ego take over, it was pretty obvious he was gonna go for the takedowns.

Dana said Silva has Sonnen and Belfort before he can move divisions. I think him and Shogun would be interesting though.

Daley is a dumb sh.t and Kimbo sucks. Glad they are being cut.

By the way nice sig haha

Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
05-09-2010

Kimbo got fucked up
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
riot
Level 41
05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gift of Gab View Post
Kos never said he was gonna stand a exchange, he said he COULD and might. He never revealed his gameplan, but unless he decided to let his ego take over, it was pretty obvious he was gonna go for the takedowns.

Dana said Silva has Sonnen and Belfort before he can move divisions. I think him and Shogun would be interesting though.

Daley is a dumb sh.t and Kimbo sucks. Glad they are being cut.

By the way nice sig haha
kos did say he would stand, although he did for a bit, he would go with his wrestling like i thought he would, and daley is a fag haha. im also glad kimbo is out, im tired of hearing his bullshit about his power and all this fighter/ gangster mentality stuff he has.

i was so happy for shogun! I was watching it at my buddies place and i remember I shot out of my seat with my arms in the air when he won hahaha, i was the only that did it so i sat back down pretty quick lmao. the knockout was pretty sick, arguably the punch that hit the temple was a fluke but afterwards, the punches to the face were awesome! lyoto's eye was pretty fucked up!

i wish nothing but the best for shogun in his UFC career and his future with the LHW championship..
Premium
I'm kind of a big deal
Subtract from Premium's ReputationAdd to Premium's Reputation Premium is legendary Premium is legendary Premium is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Premium
05-14-2010

Quote:
Haha, he's still mad Fedor won't sign with the UFC.
Of course he is. Aren't you? The UFC has the best fighters. Period. Barring a small select few, the best fighters in the world all fight in the UFC. So why would anyone who's a fan of the sport not want to see him fighting top tier competition 3 times a year?

Quote:
And to whoever said Fedor is washed up, how? He's still taking out people in dominating fashion?
I wouldn't say he's washed up, but he's fighting once a year, and he's not exactly fighting top flight competition.

Quote:
And just because someone is not in the UFC, doesn't mean they are not a good fighter, Brett Rogers is considered one of the best heavyweights.
Which is a total farce. Rogers only credible win is over glass jawed Arlovski.

Quote:
And as for him fighting a few times a year, his management is a bunch of greedy f..ks. From what I've read Fedor has no say.
How can he have no say? Who do you think employs his management? If he wanted to fight when and where he wanted to he could. If his management wasn't representing his interests he would fire them. Fedor chooses to fight once a year against and out of the UFC.

I don't doubt what Fedor has once done, and he's still one of my favorite fighters. But the longer he fights in Strikeforce, and fights once a year he's putting his legacy in jeopardy.

riot
Level 41
05-14-2010

i agree with premium, but i like the fact that you mention he fights almost once a year now, although he does have a fight coming up in 2 months I think? with Fabricio Werdum.. i looked on sherdog fighter rankings and it was made on the 26th of april, and Fedor is #3 P4P best fighter, GSP #2 and Anderson Silva is #1.. don't you think he should be moved down from that spot since other active fighters like SHOGUN who just took out the #4 P4P fighter in the world, and shogun isn't on the top 10 at all. i hope i didnt make it seem like im suckin shog's nuts or anything haha, i just wanted to prove a point..

and i do have to agree also, Fedor would be a f..king wicked addition to the UFC! Dana would definitely make him fight a lot more than he is now.

edit: whoever wins between evans and rampage, gets to fight for the LHW title! i'm hoping for a shogun and rampage rematch!!!! haha

Last edited by riot; 05-14-2010 at 11:34 AM.