Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMarioBros View Post
Trying to expand/grow a business =/= greed.

"Everyone is doing it so what's the big deal" that's what you sound like. You sound like a 3rd grader attempting to make a reasonable argument.
haha, and you sound like someone that just doesn't have a life.

I don't really give a f..k and I still think some things you said are wrong. I just like the sport and that's what this thread should be about, not arguing over some event. Sorry you were so butthurt, and f..k this sh.t, it's an annoyance. I have one thing to say though, if you were to own an organization like the UFC, and you cut your fighters from the business just 'cause they but on a bad and or stupid show, then you would be out of fighters quick thus you being a very bad business man.

Maybe instead of trying to blow Strikeforce out of the water right away, why not try to affiliate with them? That's what I meant the entire time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
Thiago didn't finish Evans because Evans wrestled away from a gassed Thiago. Anderson f..ked off because he feels like he isn't tested and deserves better opponents.

As for Dana being pissed for looking bad, it was disrespectful to have the first ever UFC event in India to have a main event where the champ didn't feel like he cared enough to fight.

And if anything, Dana is probably pissed he lost Hendo to Strikeforce. Vitor is about the only 185er left that could cause Anderson to actually fight, granted if Vitor does have it in him since we really haven't seen him tested at 185 yet. I would like to see Wandy fight Anderson at 185, but I don't think they will fight.
Yeah, you're right about how Thiago was somewhat gassed, but it was still a big missed opportunity. I just don't like Evans, though haha. As for Belfort, I would've much rather see him fight Silva than Maia, or even Sonnen vs Silva would've been a little better.

I'm wondering when the f..k Sean Sherk will return!

Last edited by riot; 04-12-2010 at 12:45 PM.
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
04-12-2010

heheheheh i dont care but i care enough to reply with insults and express just how much i dont care because i have to let it be known i dont care while my post shows how much i care hehehehehe.

Yeah, ok.

I actually would love to see GSP fight Silva regardless of what happened. Dana most likely won't give him the chance but I would like to see it. Would be a great clash of skill, tbh.
riot
Level 41
04-12-2010

Quote:
heheheheh i dont care but i care enough to reply with insults and express just how much i dont care because i have to let it be known i dont care while my post shows how much i care hehehehehe.
hahahah! you need some relief in your life.. but I can see why you probably don't have much of it. lmao
Heath
miscreant
Subtract from Heath's ReputationAdd to Heath's Reputation Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000
04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMblaneH8NATION View Post
You're an absolute idiot.
You're an "absolute" fagbag.
KoRY
Air Swell
Subtract from KoRY's ReputationAdd to KoRY's Reputation KoRY is a novice
04-13-2010

ultimatefighter.com

Watching all the old seasons of TUF...awesome website UFC added.
riot
Level 41
04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRY View Post
ultimatefighter.com

Watching all the old seasons of TUF...awesome website UFC added.
im pumped for TUF tonight
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
04-16-2010

It's official. Silva showboats one more time and he's fired. Just like I said.

Heath
miscreant
Subtract from Heath's ReputationAdd to Heath's Reputation Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000 Heath IS OVER 9000
04-16-2010

Quote:

riot
Level 41
04-20-2010

Quote:

iight iight
riot
Level 41
04-21-2010

im glad yager won tonight, im rooting for that guy to win TUF 11!

and whats up with the blonde haired guy at the beginning of the episode getting all uptight about yager cheering for the guy on the opposing team!? haha