Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Scarecrow
Vol So Hard!!!
Subtract from Scarecrow's ReputationAdd to Scarecrow's Reputation Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000 Scarecrow IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Scarecrow Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
Brock f..king Lesnar!
Got his ass destroyed in the first round, too.
Brock f..king Lesnar!

Choked that nigga out and won in the 2nd round
Support THF
Follow https://twitter.com/The_Halo_Forum
Like https://www.facebook.com/TheHaloForum
Sub https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHaloForumChannel
Watch http://www.twitch.tv/thehaloforum

Sub to me also :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/ScarecrowIzAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABUSEDGOAT View Post
IMaggot's footage is extremely solid, and Scarecrow has the clips almost no one else has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
HaloMaggot and Scarecrow seem the be the dynamic duo if its about getting original clips :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by komoto5 View Post
ritchie(maggot) is fun to make fun of because he's fat and does cocaine and he overselpt at mlg dallas last year and jesse(scarecrow) well hes just hella tight
riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
07-04-2010

i was hammered and dont remember the main event

lesnar tapped him out!?
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
07-04-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLeYv...os=5WnVaDDKxp8

If you forgot, there you go.

pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
07-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
Brock f..king Lesnar!
Got his ass destroyed in the first round, too.
How absolutely sick was the 116 card? Jesus Christ, I wish I payed for this card instead of streaming it. What a show these guys put on.

Leben and Akiyama was the best fight I've ever seen. Brock and Carwin was ridiculous, and both those guys proved a lot that night. I have nothing but respect for Carwin after that fight, I don't think anyone would bitch about early stoppages if the ref called that fight in round 1, but props to Brock for recovering and pulling off an unexpected sub in round 2...serious, who the fuck expected that?
riot
Level 41
07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pTw View Post
How absolutely sick was the 116 card? Jesus Christ, I wish I payed for this card instead of streaming it. What a show these guys put on.

Leben and Akiyama was the best fight I've ever seen. Brock and Carwin was ridiculous, and both those guys proved a lot that night. I have nothing but respect for Carwin after that fight, I don't think anyone would b..ch about early stoppages if the ref called that fight in round 1, but props to Brock for recovering and pulling off an unexpected sub in round 2...serious, who the f..k expected that?
UFC 117 looks even better, bro.

Silva vs. Sonnen for the middleweight title
Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves (rematch)
Clay Guida vs Rafael Dos Anjos
Matt Hughes vs Ricardo Almeida
Roy Nelson vs Junior dos Santos
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
08-08-2010

Was so mad when Silva was getting beat by Sonnen until he pulled out the last second sub.

So glad Hughes won, he gets little recognition now a days, Im a big fan so his win made me happy.

I personally hate Roy nelson, I mean hes got heart and is not half bad but he really needs to get his fat ass in shape and show hes taking this serious, he took JDS the distance so respect I guess.

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell

xXx Core xXx
Favre is God
Subtract from xXx Core xXx's ReputationAdd to xXx Core xXx's Reputation xXx Core xXx is a novice
08-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeS View Post
Was so mad when Silva was getting beat by Sonnen until he pulled out the last second sub.
That was bullllllshit. fuck silva.

riot
Level 41
08-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeS View Post

So glad Hughes won, he gets little recognition now a days, Im a big fan so his win made me happy.

I personally hate Roy nelson, I mean hes got heart and is not half bad but he really needs to get his fat ass in shape and show hes taking this serious, he took JDS the distance so respect I guess.
I was actually happy to see Silva take a beating, now he realizes he isn't invincible. That last minute sub though was fuckin' lucky, or else Silva was on his way to a solid unanimous decision loss.

It's funny too, Ricardo was supposed to be the big comeback for Hughes taking out Renzo and Royce Gracie, plus Serra, and Ricardo ends up passing out. lol

And I am SO happy dos Santons won, he deserved a title shot a long time ago, if Roy Nelson would've fucked that up for him, I woulda been soooo mad haha. I still like Nelson, though.
JustMarioBros
i r baby jesus
Subtract from JustMarioBros's ReputationAdd to JustMarioBros's Reputation JustMarioBros is a novice
08-09-2010

I'm fucking raging right now. Very disappointed.
CitizenZenSin
Level 28
Subtract from CitizenZenSin's ReputationAdd to CitizenZenSin's Reputation CitizenZenSin is a novice
08-10-2010

I was looking forward to Silva destroying Sonnen, don't like sonnen cause of all that shit he talked but he backed it up and that plus the way he took the loss like a man earned him respect from me. Silva said his ribs were injured week before, we'll see when the rematch comes. They're saying Belfort gets the next shot, but we'll see cause u know the public is wanting Silva-Sonnen 2, and probably be a money maker.

i've grown to like nelson. Didn't like him on TUF but from the finale on he's put on some good performances. Plus he's not afraid to rock the gut and kinda makes fun of himself about it. Gotta respect him for going 3 rounds with JDS when most guys can't even last one, plus he got a couple good shots in. I'd like to see him fight the Mir-Nogeira winner.

I've never been a fan of Hughes or any wrestler in general but that sub was pretty cool. Gotta give it to him on that one.

Fitch puts me to sleep. GSP wooped that ass so unless it's a fight with Koscheck why bother. I'd be one thing if the first fight was close but it wasn't.

I got featured on Insider Moves on Inside Xbox this week