Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
12-06-2014

I feel like Roussel is liked around the league exactly like Subban is, or Marchand. I just watched a 20minutes documentary about Roussel and all in all, you could feel like he's a huge part of his team, and that he contributes on so many level that not having him in the line-up actually hurts more than expected. I mean damn, the kid dropped against Iginla only in his 4th nhl game ahah

But yeah, besides Roussel being the kind of energetic player I love, the fact that he's French totally helps me cheering for him.

..my sister is getting me the home jersey for christmas, can't wait to rock the sweater on outdoor rinks!
starbucks
dorkrockcorkrod
Subtract from starbucks's ReputationAdd to starbucks's Reputation starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000 starbucks IS OVER 9000
01-30-2015

Bruins finally some good hockey.