Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
10-15-2013

Let's look at the words he actually used and think about the kind of person who finds it appropriate to say things like this publicly, constantly, documenting his obsession with "legal, attractive celebrities."

Quote:
I was staring at her ass the entire time she was onscreen.
Okay, maybe just a little pervy and creepy, but no big deal...

Quote:
She's really grown up into a gorgeous woman.
Alright, fine, maybe he isn't a piece of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
Hell no. I liked you better when you were showing off Emma Watson.......

Lacy Chabert kicks Miss America's ass, Emma Roberts ass, and (sadly) Emma Watson's ass.

Fact!

Quote:
That's a nice pic of her. She looks sooOoo seductive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
Yall are thinking way too much with your dick. It's not just the looks the count, would you want to be with a hot chick who's a bitch or a fake? I don't think so.
She might have the best personality in the world, but she is still ugly >.>

We have a lot of those kind of blondes around here.
Quote:
As much as I want to say that you and I are cool, I can't. AnnaSophia Robb is too big of a barrier to get across >.> Once you convert back to Emma Watson, then I will associate myself with you, but until then, you are not cool.
Quote:
That sig of AnnaSophia Robb is disgusting. It seems like she is trying too hard to be good-looking. I feel bad for her =/

Quote:
Click Here

:O

Let's all cross our fingers and hope the time comes when she is offered a role that requires her to shed her clothes off in the name of her "craft".
Quote:
Emma Watson would never pose for Playboy. She is too classy for Playboy. If she ever did, though, I don't think I would look at her like "the girl next door" ever again. Maybe "the whore next door"? (rhyme!)
Quote:
AnnaSophia Robb is oogly. I preferred Bearshy when he was showing off Emma Watson. Now SHE is a fox! Best part about her: she is legal.

So even when she was 14 he was posting this way about her, implicitly evaluating how...what...how aesthetically appealing he found her in a strict platonic sense? There is literally no way not to read this as looking at how attractive a grown man finds a 14 year old child, and that's a charitable reading. The appropriate response is

It turns out he suddenly develops a greater obsession with them almost immediately after they reach the age of majority. Probably he hadn't even heard of them before that, let alone pined away in secret until it was socially acceptable to do so publicly (only it really isn't, but he's too autismal to realize).

Basically the only time he ever puts value on them or even really mentions them at all is regarding how pleasing they are to his penis (in five minutes, I straight up came across as many posts about how much he loveloveloves! a random woman celebrity X/adoreadoreadoresokawaiii!!~s a random underaged girl celebrity X as I did posts quoted here about two specific women).

If you want to turn a blind eye to how weird and unsettling many people find his myriad posts about famous women, that's fine, but remember that he is an actual person who actually feels this way and says these things without shame or reservation and seems to truly believe that others are the same way, and try to imagine the kind of person who does that (i.e., goes on and on in a public space about his jerk off fantasies).

And in a few years:
Spoiler!

Last edited by davobrosia; 10-15-2013 at 07:48 AM.
AceAndJocelyn
Level 24
Subtract from AceAndJocelyn's ReputationAdd to AceAndJocelyn's Reputation AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to AceAndJocelyn Send a message via Skype™ to AceAndJocelyn
10-15-2013

I was just talking about the one post. I don't spend my free time digging into peoples shit online. Back to movie discussion. Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore was pretty good. Some early Scorsese never hurt nobody.

"I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is"
-Ryan Gosling
Join The Ryan Gosling Club http://www.thehaloforum.com/groups/+...ling+club.html
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Peng Send a message via MSN to Peng
10-15-2013

ahahahahahahaha

Sherlock Holmes is IN the building.
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
10-15-2013

I wish I could say I've never seen you put so much effort into one post over the most trivial crap, Davo, but then I'd be a liar.
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
10-15-2013

Literally five minutes of to demonstrate how creepy and gross you are?

A heavy cost. I pay it gladly.
Spoiler!

Last edited by davobrosia; 10-15-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: ps as well as autismal ur fat, ugly, and weak, so
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
10-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
to demonstrate how creepy and gross you are?.
Klima
Bold as Love
Subtract from Klima's ReputationAdd to Klima's Reputation Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000 Klima IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Klima
10-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceAndJocelyn View Post
Which is his best film do you think? For me its Melancholia.
Dogville and Riget 1&2

The man is a genious.

Last edited by Klima; 10-15-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Eamonn
dwightdwightdwightdwight
Subtract from Eamonn's ReputationAdd to Eamonn's Reputation Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000 Eamonn IS OVER 9000
Send a message via Skype™ to Eamonn
10-15-2013

lmao Davo.

But yeah... ass for days.
AceAndJocelyn
Level 24
Subtract from AceAndJocelyn's ReputationAdd to AceAndJocelyn's Reputation AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom AceAndJocelyn wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to AceAndJocelyn Send a message via Skype™ to AceAndJocelyn
10-16-2013

Best movie not in English? My vote's for Oldboy. What's yours?

"I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is"
-Ryan Gosling
Join The Ryan Gosling Club http://www.thehaloforum.com/groups/+...ling+club.html
Tarzan
insignificance
Subtract from Tarzan's ReputationAdd to Tarzan's Reputation Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000 Tarzan IS OVER 9000
10-16-2013

i need to still watch oldboy