Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
11-14-2011

I'm not, i'm just saying that you can convince people in numerous ways, religion/cults are also one of them. Hence mixed reason examples.

You were saying that I couldn't create a group that advocates murders, rape, or suicide. I showed otherwise (along with the Rape of Nanking, Japan had kamikaze fighter plane and trench fighters that sooner died than surrender so that shows all three in one example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshwa View Post
Hitler had legit reasons for going to war but where he want wrong was he ended up targeting groups instead of singling out the right people.
Not sure if racist or trolling.

What reasons other than world domination and genocide did Hitler have in mind? Donating all the plunder to the Save the Kids Foundation?

EDIT: He allied with the Japanese so that instantly makes him not racist.

Seems legit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German%...nese_relations

TL;DR Germany needs shit, China isn't putting out and Japan decides to fill the void + happens to also be run by a dictator.

EDIT2: Hitler wasn't in the permanent friend making business if the Eastern front was an indicator of anything.
Al's sweet ass

Last edited by Winning; 11-14-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
11-14-2011

That's exactly the problem right there, you can't even talk about history subjectively without the racist tag coming right out. I'm dating a Jew, does that help?

No he was trying in violent form to do what the protests are doing today; if you read the historians it was the perception of the day that Zionist Jews in power were causing wars and corruption, weakening and destroying the people of Germany on many criminal, financial, moral, racial, and political fronts. Doesn't that remind you of modern day US just a little bit? Even "blood and guts" general Patton (battle of the bulge winner) said the Nuremburg trials were "semitic" and "not cricket" and began to speak out against the Jewish influence in the USA about 2 months before he was killed in an accident.

And does anyone else not get how Jews are a race other than caucasian? Oh the courts ruled that as early as 40 years ago. I assure you I'm not racist against fellow whites, or anyone for that matter.

Henry Ford wrote a book about Zionist influence in America that he spent millions researching, it's strictly fact, check it out.

That's why I said where Hitler went wrong was targeting the whole group instead of going after the people we're trying to remove from power to this day.

Last edited by Yeshwa; 11-14-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
Subtract from Yeshwa's ReputationAdd to Yeshwa's Reputation Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Yeshwa wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
11-14-2011

Quote:
You were saying that I couldn't create a group that advocates murders, rape, or suicide. I showed otherwise (along with the Rape of Nanking, Japan had kamikaze fighter plane and trench fighters that sooner died than surrender so that shows all three in one example).
Cute how we've shifted from religion to 'group'. Classy debate shaping.
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
11-14-2011

Quote:
That's exactly the problem right there, you can't even talk about history subjectively without the racist tag coming right out. I'm dating a Jew, does that help?
Not exactly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philo-Semitism

Quote:
No he was trying in violent form to do what the protests are doing today; if you read the historians it was the perception of the day that Zionist Jews in power were causing wars and corruption, weakening and destroying the people of Germany on many criminal, financial, moral, racial, and political fronts. Doesn't that remind you of modern day US just a little bit? Even "blood and guts" general Patton (battle of the bulge winner) said the Nuremburg trials were "semitic" and "not cricket" and began to speak out against the Jewish influence in the USA about 2 months before he was killed in an accident.
If you're trying not to seem like an antisemite, you should tread lightly, especially because at the end of the day Hitler still wanted to just murder all the Jews with no regard for whether they're babies, adults or other.

Are you hinting at christian zionism and its role in US foreign relations with Israel and the Middle East?

Quote:
And does anyone else not get how Jews are a race other than caucasian? Oh the courts ruled that as early as 40 years ago. I assure you I'm not racist against fellow whites, or anyone for that matter.
Sorry sorry I meant antisemetic not racist.

Quote:
Henry Ford wrote a book about Zionist influence in America that he spent millions researching, it's strictly fact, check it out.
No comment yet.

Quote:
That's why I said where Hitler went wrong was targeting the whole group instead of going after the people we're trying to remove from power to this day.
Hitler didn't care for any specific group of Jewish individuals, he just wanted to commit genocide.

The people? Who are these zionists that are so damn evil?

Quote:
Cute how we've shifted from religion to 'group'. Classy debate shaping.
Please don't tell me you still think religion can't be used to convince people to murder, rape, pillage, or otherwise harm people or themselves.
Al's sweet ass

Last edited by Winning; 11-14-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
11-14-2011

Quote:
Please don't tell me you still think religion can't be used to convince people to murder, rape, pillage, or otherwise harm people or themselves.
It can but so can people/groups outside of religion.

Quote:
Sorry sorry I meant antisemetic not racist.
Oh, right, pull the anti-semitic card. I totally hate Jews.

Quote:
The people? Who are these zionists that are so damn evil?
International bankers. Media conglomerates. Heads of the Federal Reserve regulating countries' money supplies, etc.

Quote:
Hitler didn't care for any specific group of Jewish individuals, he just wanted to commit genocide.
And that's where he went wrong, as I've already fucking said. I'm not sure why I give you the time of day.

Quote:
if you read the historians it was the perception of the day that Zionist Jews in power were causing wars and corruption, weakening and destroying the people of Germany on many criminal, financial, moral, racial, and political fronts.
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
11-14-2011

Quote:
It can but so can people/groups outside of religion.
Hypocrisy...?

Quote:
Oh, right, pull the anti-semitic card. I totally hate Jews.
I don't think you do, but I did mean to say anti-semetic not racist. I certainly don't agree with you on Hitler having good reasons to commit genocide.

Quote:
International bankers. Media conglomerates. Heads of the Federal Reserve regulating countries' money supplies, etc.
Catholics have performed all of those same functions. Why is there no sort of conspiracy that the Pope is manipulating them?

Islamists have performed all of those same functions. Why is there no sort of conspiracy that Allah is manipulating them?

What separates the Zionists from any religious group? A name? Proof?

Quote:
And that's where he went wrong, as I've already fucking said. I'm not sure why I give you the time of day.
Because he clearly gave no extra fuck for any group of Jews, he just wanted to exterminate them. There is no preference to be claimed. You're mistaking a concern for a specific sub-group of people that are supposedly destroying the world for an entire group of people that don't entirely have influence.
Al's sweet ass

Last edited by Winning; 11-14-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Yeshwa
Paper Money
11-14-2011

But it's not a conspiracy that Zionist Jews hold the most political and financial power in the world. The others it would be a conspiracy. I urge you to go back to that Henry Ford book.

Quote:
Because he clearly gave no extra fuck for any group of Jews, he just wanted to exterminate them.
My point was his anger toward them stemmed from their political and financial corruption that they brought to Germany, which collapsed their money and millions of Germans starved. (Ironic because they're doing the same to us.) Starving is known to cause some irrational hate but I never advocated his genocidal approach.

Quote:
Hypocrisy...?
lol how? you were arguing against religion and gave examples but those examples apply to all people religious or not.

Quote:
TL;DR Germany needs shit, China isn't putting out and Japan decides to fill the void + happens to also be run by a dictator.
And Chiang Kai-shek wasn't a dictator? Albeit not ruthless, still very much a dictator. How does this negate that they were the only ones with a foreign race allied? Doesn't sound very racist.

Last edited by Yeshwa; 11-14-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
11-14-2011

I'm not even going to bother looking up whether Zionist jews have the most power in the world. They clearly don't politically dominate any of the world's superpowers.

Proof on the economics?

Proof of political corruption?

Proof of financial corruption?

You can't say something that defies the norm without backing it up and just saying read this book isn't freaking proof, post some DIRECT quotes.
Al's sweet ass

Yeshwa
Paper Money
11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning View Post
I'm not even going to bother looking up whether Zionist jews have the most power in the world. They clearly don't politically dominate any of the world's superpowers.
They very clearly do.

Quote:
Proof on the economics?
Downgrading us to a fiat currency so they can create credit with the click of a mouse. Sending trillions to foreign banks of created credit that goes unaudited and unchecked, which inflated our currency and puts the debt on the taxpayer, the average american. All this has gave us the largest debt bubble in world history, larger than Germany's before their collapse. They're doing this on a grand scale right now. For the first time in world history the world's debt is = to the world's GDP. Look at the strength of the dollar and the euro.

Quote:
Proof of political corruption?
Their tireless lobby efforts. Proof enough is the amount of foreign aid we give to Israel.

Quote:
Proof of financial corruption?
Their history of inflating currencies until collapses.

Quote:
You can't say something that defies the norm without backing it up and just saying read this book isn't freaking proof, post some DIRECT quotes
Go read it's good for you.
blankhalotdy
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from blankhalotdy's ReputationAdd to blankhalotdy's Reputation blankhalotdy is a novice
12-17-2011

Quote:
Should Religion be kept in society even if it's not true?
Are you asserting that people would take the opposite view? By removing religion if they had the chance? This is nothing more than saying "do you think there should be some thoughts that people shouldn't be allowed to think?" But this goes a few steps further. By outlawing religion, you would be saying that there are certain types of things you cannot say, peaceful congregations to which you cannot participate in, people you can't associate with, etc. etc. You'd basically be breaching almost all of the inalienable rights granted to us by the constitution's Bill of Rights.

I'd take up argument against anyone who actions towards prohibiting free speech in such a way; like banning religion.