Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
12-24-2007

1. Get enough posts to make a thread (30ish).
2. Go on http://useruploads.mythica.org/index.html
3. Upload your video and then post a thread with the link.

ZoLA
Part of the furniture
Subtract from ZoLA's ReputationAdd to ZoLA's Reputation ZoLA still downloads from Mythica ZoLA still downloads from Mythica ZoLA still downloads from Mythica ZoLA still downloads from Mythica ZoLA still downloads from Mythica ZoLA still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to ZoLA Send a message via MSN to ZoLA Send a message via Skype™ to ZoLA
12-24-2007

Might do one of these since I'm bored

Forum Name: <
Nickname/Real Name: Nickname Zola as well.
Tags: ii zola ii, and DG Zola (Got called a poser today that was funny)
Anything else: Born in France, lived in the UK since I was 3
Speak both French and English fluently, studying digital media in my last year at university (thats an English college), I watch Anime, Scrubs, 2 and a half men that kind of thing

I like going out with my friends, pumping iron,playing soccer, tennis, and video games

Dream Girl - Lucy Becker

myspace.com/zola85
l\/l I l< E
Level 17
Subtract from l\/l I l< E's ReputationAdd to l\/l I l< E's Reputation l\/l I l< E is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l\/l I l< E Send a message via MSN to l\/l I l< E Send a message via Yahoo to l\/l I l< E
12-24-2007

Why is his name Edit When Done?

San Jose Sharks: 16-9-4 1st Pacific Division 2nd Western Conference

Phoenix Suns: 16-6 1st Pacific Division 2nd Western Conference
tbonehutto
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from tbonehutto's ReputationAdd to tbonehutto's Reputation tbonehutto is a novice
12-25-2007
Default Look out world

Currently I'm online as CRUSSIA...although that was a mistake....my brother owns the Xbox and he set up his first screen name on my profile. I'll probably be back under a new name in the near future, cuz that name sucks. I've had a lot of nicknames over the years...I'm not going to post my real name, so I'll give you all Spaz for a nickname. Soon, on Halo 3, it will be its other incarnation, the God of Spaz (9 Phillips street and all the the Gods represent). I'm from the Northeast, and thats all y'all need to know for now. You never know what kind of crazy folks are on the net these days. I like the game, but I'm struggling with it. I'm looking for a noob101 course on basic concepts, strategies and skills. I don't want to be a pest....I want to know what the game variants are...where to find what (i.e. weapons, strategic points, and points to hold) on maps, and the most effective techniques for using weapons. I wanna know how to play. I'm having a little trouble navigating the site...I kinda expected the "noob" threads to be at the top. That prevents people from asking the same stupid questions over and over again. Like me...asking where the "noob" threads are.

Then its time to school. Armed with information.
ix0m3g4xi
Level 10
Subtract from ix0m3g4xi's ReputationAdd to ix0m3g4xi's Reputation ix0m3g4xi is a novice
12-25-2007

Forum Name : ix0m3g4xi
GamerTags : ix0m3g4xi (makes my Forum name look so original, huh?)

I've been reading around on these forums for a week or so, and it looked like a pretty bomb place to post and hangout, so I decided to join. I pretty much LOVE to watch montags and MLG... so I think I should fit in here.
Hendo
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Hendo's ReputationAdd to Hendo's Reputation Hendo is a novice
12-25-2007

Hey, I'm new here, this is a nice forum, well I'm Hendo, I'm not very good at Halo but i love it anyway, I play Halo 3 online, I'm a Captain Grade 2 (sad...i know),umm level 20 right now in Lone Wolves...I don't really play much ranked, because I have too much fun playing Big Team Battles
Ah well

Last edited by Hendo; 12-25-2007 at 03:40 PM.
I Divine Fury I
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from I Divine Fury I's ReputationAdd to I Divine Fury I's Reputation I Divine Fury I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I Divine Fury I
12-25-2007

Forum Name: I Divine Fury I [Also GT]
Nickname/Real Name: Logan
Anything else: Hola, well, I had my 360 for a year now, second one to be honest. First one got the three red rings. So I did an ol' switch a roo. xD. I skateboard, and seem to also enjoy the outside world ;P. If I'm not playing my Xbox Live 48 hour trial thingies, I'm with friends, doing the most randomest things, ever.

Last edited by I Divine Fury I; 12-25-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Th3 iMolateR
Living life.
Subtract from Th3 iMolateR's ReputationAdd to Th3 iMolateR's Reputation Th3 iMolateR is a novice
12-25-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo View Post
Hey, I'm new here, this is a nice forum, well I'm Hendo, I'm not very good at Halo but i love it anyway, I play Halo 3 online, I'm a Captain Grade 2 (sad...i know),umm level 20 right now in Lone Wolves...I don't really play much ranked, because I have too much fun playing Big Team Battles
Ah well
Very true, Big Team Battle is awesome Gettin a huge group to just go in, and do the dumbest things can be so much fun.

Enjoy your time here
GeN VoLtA
Level 11
Subtract from GeN VoLtA's ReputationAdd to GeN VoLtA's Reputation GeN VoLtA is a novice
12-26-2007

Forum name: GeN VoLtA
XBL GT: GeN VoLtA
Real name/nick: Dan
Anything: SUNY BINGHAMTON FTW

btw i already have another name on H3F but im switchin names on everything (xbl and h3f) to this one. other name is D IIShocKII
FFA Velocity
Level 26
Subtract from FFA Velocity's ReputationAdd to FFA Velocity's Reputation FFA Velocity is a novice
Send a message via AIM to FFA Velocity
12-26-2007

Forum Name: FFA Velocity
Nickname/Real Name: Ronnie Jones
Tags: x Nascent and soon to be aXt Velocity v2
Anything else: Born in VA and lived there my whole life.
I like hangin with my friends...playing football, paintball, H2 and H3, sims 2. lol

GT - LowFyRe || AIM - ilvelocityil