Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum
Display Modes Thread Tools
Defile the Tomb
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Defile the Tomb's ReputationAdd to Defile the Tomb's Reputation Defile the Tomb is a novice

Forum Name: Defile the Tomb

Nickname/Real Name: Chris.

Anything else: Um, I don't know. I'm new to the whole "Forum" thing? My friend recommended me to this site and I just now joined. He recommended awhile back ago, actually. I just never felt like joining.

Last edited by Defile the Tomb; 11-13-2007 at 11:33 PM.
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from ChiefsPunch13's ReputationAdd to ChiefsPunch13's Reputation ChiefsPunch13 is a novice

Hello i just joined today.
Forum Name: ChiefsPunch13
Nickname/Real Name: Daz/Darren
Anything else: Im getting halo 3 and a 360 for xmas so hopefully i'll get xbox live,i already have h2 and helped my m8 complete his.
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from chrisfranklin13's ReputationAdd to chrisfranklin13's Reputation chrisfranklin13 is a novice

Hey everyone, just introducing myself.

Forum Name: chrisfranklin13
Nickname/Real Name: Chris
Anything else: I love Halo 3 and apparently this is the spot for Halo fans!

Click to earn money quickly and easily right from your computer.
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer

You're right, it's the right place

By the way, you might get a warning for your signature. Advertising isn't allowed on the forum :/ Maybe yours if fine though..
Level 13
Subtract from gArl3ag3's ReputationAdd to gArl3ag3's Reputation gArl3ag3 is a novice

Hey all its gArl3ag3 checkin in. I've been a fan of this site for a couple years and finally decided to register. Im 25, work for a law firm, have a crazy EX-girl ( does that count? ), my own apt in Atlanta, GA. I love competition and Halo seems to accomplish that. Finally a website with rules...Also I'm working on a montage in my spare time so I can show you guys the elderly can play this game too
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from rawrskey's ReputationAdd to rawrskey's Reputation rawrskey is a novice

Yeah, hello... I'm new, so I guess I should post here?

Kinda lame that you can't make topics... but whatever.
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from sparco2237's ReputationAdd to sparco2237's Reputation sparco2237 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to sparco2237

hey wassup guys. im new to this site. well just saying wassup.
xbox live: sparco2237
I Genocide I
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from I Genocide I's ReputationAdd to I Genocide I's Reputation I Genocide I is a novice

Hey, im new to h3f my gamertag is L Crisis I im looking for customs or just people to play with. Im competitive but i wont scream at you if you betray me=D so if any1s looking for friendly competition add me
Add for MLG 4v4 or FFA
Gamertag: L Crisis I
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from xNoSheesx's ReputationAdd to xNoSheesx's Reputation xNoSheesx is a novice
Default Hello

Hello I'm xNoSheesx
I own Halo : Combat Evolved for PC
I own Halo 2 for xbox but do not own xbox live D:
I really don't enjoy shee users in Halo : CE well as you can see my name is noshees...
I make signatures with GIMP and thats pretty much it, forum looks exciting...
I own a wii and some other stuff...i enjoy guitar hero..and stuff
Level 11
Subtract from liljon888's ReputationAdd to liljon888's Reputation liljon888 is a novice

welcome to the club