Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
12-04-2011

That cough was from an inflammation of the skin in his throat?

myzo
Spamming Noob
Subtract from myzo's ReputationAdd to myzo's Reputation myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000 myzo IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to myzo
12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathosgen View Post
everyone's forgotten he has lung cancer.
If he died of lung cancer that could be one of the worst endings ever.
Jewtage
✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
Subtract from Jewtage's ReputationAdd to Jewtage's Reputation Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica Jewtage still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Jewtage
12-04-2011

Lol, yeah. But these writers have proven that the ending will provide. You may not like the ending, but it sure as hell will be interesting and well-written.

Last edited by Jewtage; 12-04-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Barak Drobama
Level 49
Subtract from Barak Drobama's ReputationAdd to Barak Drobama's Reputation Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000 Barak Drobama IS OVER 9000
12-04-2011

As weird as it sounds, I can't wait for this show to end. I wanna see the ending so bad lol

belayet12
Level 31
Subtract from belayet12's ReputationAdd to belayet12's Reputation belayet12 is a novice
12-04-2011

breaking news: vince gilligan dies in automobile catastrophe
idk what my username means.

to hell with tech
Titanium
an attractive implication
Subtract from Titanium's ReputationAdd to Titanium's Reputation Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000 Titanium IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Titanium
12-05-2011

I don't like how in the first season and second season they place so much emphasis on his cancer like how he goes to the doctor and coughs up a lung all the time. Then he gets the good news and suddenly he doesn't seem to have cancer anymore. That's the whole focus of the show, providing for his family after cancer takes him, and they made it into a man who's in search of power and control. Season 5 is so fucking unpredictable....

AIM: Eh titanium

Conspiracy
balls so low
Subtract from Conspiracy's ReputationAdd to Conspiracy's Reputation Conspiracy is a novice
12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
I don't like how in the first season and second season they place so much emphasis on his cancer like how he goes to the doctor and coughs up a lung all the time. Then he gets the good news and suddenly he doesn't seem to have cancer anymore. That's the whole focus of the show, providing for his family after cancer takes him, and they made it into a man who's in search of power and control. Season 5 is so fucking unpredictable....
The cancer was a catalyst for him to start cooking, so if it wasn't for that we'd have no show. But if he was to stay with the cancer, then we'd all know how the show ends.

The whole show is about change. I wouldn't say they made Walter into a person in search of power and control, just a man who is way more confident and doesn't afraid of anything

Also, Vince said in an interview that he had no idea how the show was going to end (from the time of the interview) so I'm really curious about what they come up with.

Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
12-05-2011

Pretty sure someone said it a page or so ago, but I'm fairly certain that there will be some drama between Hank and Walt; Hank will probably found out Walt is Heissenberg (spelling?)
Conspiracy
balls so low
Subtract from Conspiracy's ReputationAdd to Conspiracy's Reputation Conspiracy is a novice
12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
Pretty sure someone said it a page or so ago, but I'm fairly certain that there will be some drama between Hank and Walt; Hank will probably found out Walt is Heissenberg (spelling?)
If that does happen, doesn't that mean Walt would end up in prison? I can't see the show ending with Hank finding out and promising not to tell anyone...

And if Walt does go to prison at the end, that would be an unsatisfactory ending.

Standards
Level 47
Subtract from Standards's ReputationAdd to Standards's Reputation Standards is legendary Standards is legendary Standards is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Standards Send a message via Skype™ to Standards
12-05-2011

I don't think he'll necessarily find proof, but it'll be like the "hunch" he had with Gus at first. Nawmsayin?