Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
KrazyMonkey88
Level 48
Subtract from KrazyMonkey88's ReputationAdd to KrazyMonkey88's Reputation KrazyMonkey88 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to KrazyMonkey88 Send a message via MSN to KrazyMonkey88 Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyMonkey88 Send a message via Skype™ to KrazyMonkey88
11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin mouth View Post
Wait so they do or don't give a f.ck?

It's a Speed3. It's nice but it's not a CTS-R or something.
Trust me, its a Mazda 3, unless they are pricks they aren't gonna give a flying fuck. I could probably go test drive anything on the lot at the GM and Chrysler dealer here if I wanted to.

Edgeee
Level 37
Subtract from Edgeee's ReputationAdd to Edgeee's Reputation Edgeee is a novice
11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeenieWarrior23 View Post
Really? Whats your next car of choice?

Thinking S2K/Z4M/STi/Evo VIII/IX

ohgggg STiSex

Last edited by Edgeee; 11-08-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Muffin Mouth
<3
Subtract from Muffin Mouth's ReputationAdd to Muffin Mouth's Reputation Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame Muffin Mouth is on the rise to fame
11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyMonkey88 View Post
Trust me, its a Mazda 3, unless they are pricks they aren't gonna give a flying f..k. I could probably go test drive anything on the lot at the GM and Chrysler dealer here if I wanted to.
I'll probably end up just test driving a Mazda3 and not a Speed3. I'm not amazing on a standard yet so I don't want to make a fool of myself. Although the thing probably shifts like a God. Idk. I'll look at Speed3s but not drive one. Yeahhh.

But not for a while. First snow here today. I wanna take it out on a nice day.

DeSaKraTe
Level 30
Subtract from DeSaKraTe's ReputationAdd to DeSaKraTe's Reputation DeSaKraTe is a novice
Send a message via AIM to DeSaKraTe Send a message via MSN to DeSaKraTe
11-08-2010

Warrior, how many miles were on the RSX type-S when you bought? I plan on getting one pretty soon. There's one that has 100,000 miles thats going to 7.9k. Good deal or no? I have about half the cash as the down payment...

Sens 6
Level 22
Subtract from Sens 6's ReputationAdd to Sens 6's Reputation Sens 6 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Sens 6
11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
i've been following that build on FL and the guy writing the blogs for it might be the most illiterate retard i've ever seen write anything in my entire life. the car looks gay as f.ck on its own, but reading what that stupid bastard had to say about it (or was trying to say at least) made me hate the thing. flat black is played out already, and it looks like sh.t with red rims.
Car History: '02 IS300, '91 SR'd 240sx, '03 G35, '01 330Ci, '90 KA-T 240sx, '02 WRX, '95 SR'd 240sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
Cool. Sens 6 out of f..king nowhere.
you're welcome. :D
Level 50
Subtract from Bł's ReputationAdd to Bł's Reputation Bł is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Bł
11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSaKraTe View Post
Warrior, how many miles were on the RSX type-S when you bought? I plan on getting one pretty soon. There's one that has 100,000 miles thats going to 7.9k. Good deal or no? I have about half the cash as the down payment...
Mine had like 110k and yeah thats a good deal. pics?
KinZee
Everyday I see my Dream
Subtract from KinZee's ReputationAdd to KinZee's Reputation KinZee is a novice
11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan1c View Post
Such a waste of money. Save up for a K instead of dumping money into something that will be slower.
Dollar for dollar, a K-swap isnt a good idea. B-series will almost ALWAYS make more power than an equally invested K. Hell, it takes at least $4K to get a K-swap up and running in ANY chassis, and thats a cheap, bottom-of-the-barrel A2 or K24 swap.

K-series is great for all-motor though due to the increased displacement of the 2.4+ blocks, not to mention the implementing of adjustable cam timing that is more suited to N/A engines.

Think about what you can do with $4000 and a B series swap, or even the already in-place D series...

XBL: K I N Z E E E E

:: Intel i7 860 @ 4.2Ghz :: Corsair H80 + Push/Pull Panaflos :: EVGA P55 FTW :: 8GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 @ 2000mhz :: XFX 4870 1GB 850/1100 ::
3x OCZ Vertex 30GB RAID0 :: WD 1TB Blue :: PC P&C 750W Quad Silencer :: Rocketfish :: Samsung 2233SW + Asus VH226H :: Logitech Z4's :: MX Revolution :: G15 :: Windows 7 x64
poopybrain
VTECCCCCCCCCC
Subtract from poopybrain's ReputationAdd to poopybrain's Reputation poopybrain is a novice
Send a message via AIM to poopybrain
11-08-2010

So I'm 18 and want to test drive say an... STi. Would they let me?
Would a dealership let me test drive a car like an sti? Do I need to come up with some bullshit story or should I just straight up ask to drive it? Will I have to pay anything or fill shit out?

Sorrry for being a noob. But I've always wanted to just go test drive random decently fast cars and now that I'm 18 I should be able to.
Pan1c
bangarang!
Subtract from Pan1c's ReputationAdd to Pan1c's Reputation Pan1c is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Pan1c
11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I KinZee I View Post
Dollar for dollar, a K-swap isnt a good idea. B-series will almost ALWAYS make more power than an equally invested K. Hell, it takes at least $4K to get a K-swap up and running in ANY chassis, and thats a cheap, bottom-of-the-barrel A2 or K24 swap.

K-series is great for all-motor though due to the increased displacement of the 2.4+ blocks, not to mention the implementing of adjustable cam timing that is more suited to N/A engines.

Think about what you can do with $4000 and a B series swap, or even the already in-place D series...
I'll maintain that reliability and potential is way higher. If you plan on dumping four gs into it and letting it sit then I guess what you're saying might make sense, but if you're going to buy a shell and do work on it then make it worth your time.
Sky
Sowoneul malhaebwa
Subtract from Sky's ReputationAdd to Sky's Reputation Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000 Sky IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Sky
11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeee View Post
Thinking S2K/Z4M/STi/Evo VIII/IX
ohgggg STiSex
I saw a commercial for the '11 STi last night. Lesbian sex on wheels.

Currently I'm leaning toward the flush movement rather than staying in the muscle scene. What's a good cheap car that would look good lowered? Would love a TL Type-S, but that out of my range.