Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic
View Poll Results: Do you drink alcohol?
Of course I do! 332 70.49%
No, I'm straight edge. 98 20.81%
What? I had champagne once on New Years.... 41 8.70%
Voters: 471. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
xSpar7anx
Cool story bro.
Subtract from xSpar7anx's ReputationAdd to xSpar7anx's Reputation xSpar7anx is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to xSpar7anx
05-27-2007

how many beers does it take you guys on a empty stomach to get drunk? it takes me 7 buds, and i weigh about 140. so thats a lot for me haha
Munchey
Team Certified
Subtract from Munchey's ReputationAdd to Munchey's Reputation Munchey is a novice
05-27-2007

Drinking is something that can lead too many great times as long as you don't abuse and you aren't a dumb ass.
MsTkEyes
Pu$$yrich
Subtract from MsTkEyes's ReputationAdd to MsTkEyes's Reputation MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000
05-27-2007

I don't drink. I don't label myself as straight edge either... I'm just waiting until i'm older to make such mature decisions. There's a lot of alcoholism in my family and I grew up around it and i'm still around it so I can easily turn it down knowing the negative sides of it.
~up, up, up, up, up, up, up~

lntellectual
Above
Subtract from lntellectual's ReputationAdd to lntellectual's Reputation lntellectual is a novice
05-27-2007

I don't drink that often and when I do I don't get that drunk. I've only gotten wasted once and from what I can remember, it wasn't very enjoyable.
Backwards this read to time the take really you did?

Read. Post. Think. Edit.
DuNN v2
Level 33
Subtract from DuNN v2's ReputationAdd to DuNN v2's Reputation DuNN v2 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to DuNN v2
05-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1K Slayer 1 View Post
Well I'm a pretty big dude, 5'11, 245, and 7 beers will get me buzzin for sure. I like to shotgun alot so sometimes that makes each beer do more
ive never had a beer lol.
only vodka.
and it took me 9 shots to get pretty drunk.
im 6'2'' 180.

Add me for matchmaking or customs
xSpar7anx
Cool story bro.
Subtract from xSpar7anx's ReputationAdd to xSpar7anx's Reputation xSpar7anx is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to xSpar7anx
05-27-2007

oh man i had bad experiences with hard shit... one time at a party i definately drank beer and then later on i drank vodka.. omfg i was pukeing like no other. it sucked ass, and the next day i had the worst headache.

another time i drank too much rum and coke, that night i was in the bathroom for like 1 hour pukeing my guts out, i stoped drinking rum.. if i think of it i can taste that nasty sweet taste in my mouth now.. yuck!

so im pretty much sticking to lighter stuff, 1. you dont get drunk as fast so you can enjoy most of the night 2. it doesnt burn going down and 3. it doesnt make you throw up as bad... haha
Oxfire
Level 41
Subtract from Oxfire's ReputationAdd to Oxfire's Reputation Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Oxfire wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-27-2007

Do you guys know what a white Russian Is? I had one of those at a friends house and it tasted SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Goooood...Ooooo
DuNN v2
Level 33
Subtract from DuNN v2's ReputationAdd to DuNN v2's Reputation DuNN v2 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to DuNN v2
05-27-2007

supposedly jeiger bombs are really good too.
Jeiger and red bull.

Add me for matchmaking or customs
Useful Idiot
I know you want this body
Subtract from Useful Idiot's ReputationAdd to Useful Idiot's Reputation Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica Useful Idiot still downloads from Mythica
05-27-2007

Just because you don't drink doesn't mean you claim straight edge.

'00 Electric Green GT:
SCT X3 Flashed, BBK CAI, BBK Headers, O/R X Pipe, Cat Delete, MagnaPacks, T-45 Trans, Ford Racing 4.10s, Eibach Sportline Springs, Black 18" Saleen Wheels, 275/35 NT555s, Xentec HIDs
Build List:
Slotted Brembos w/ Hawk HPS Pads & SS Lines
Sparkasm
Level 69
Subtract from Sparkasm's ReputationAdd to Sparkasm's Reputation Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin' Sparkasm is osageballin'
05-27-2007

When I have alcohol its always enjoyable. I've drunk so many different types of alcohol its hard to make a list, we'd be here all day. Absinth is always one that sticks out, I had an 80+% proof and it was horrible, it burned your mouth but it knocked you on your ass after a few shots.

Beer is my favourite and I can honestly say (having often drunk American and European beer) Is that we do beer so much better than you guys, trust me. My favourite has to be Grolsh, its a beast.

Vodka is horrible, unless its with redbull or limeade (try it).

Its also written that people die from drinking vodka and red bull, I say f**k that, I've had 10 vodka's and red bull and my doctor tells me every year "You're in great shape James"

I really can't say a bad word against alcohol only to tell you it effects people in different ways, I've seen the most silent people become scarily angry for pointless s**t but then again it gives some people required confidence to speak to girls, I know it does for me.