Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > Creators Platform

Display Modes Thread Tools
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Martyg
Level 15
Subtract from Martyg's ReputationAdd to Martyg's Reputation Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica Martyg still downloads from Mythica
12-22-2014
Default Looking for clips to edit: MCC (free of charge)

Hey everyone. I'm a beginner editor and just looking for clips from various different people from MCC or Halo 3/4/Reach

I edit in Adobe Premiere CS6 and After Effects CS6. I have Sony Vegas as well but I'm still learning it.

Looking for
-720 or 1080p (preferred)
-Angle clips (please!)
-Your gamer tag (So I can give credit)
-Any additional clips of you (For example, any player footage of you gaming, even if its just zipping up your gaming backpack,controllers, etc)
-Any tournament commentary you may have
-Special requests you want to see for your part

Music:
I am pretty sure I will use alternative rock but something that isn't overplayed of course.
I am also open to music suggestions and more than happy to check stuff out.

Feel:
Going for a community tage feel with a bit of a serious element to it. Nothing too flashy or time intensive. My goal is to showcase the gameplay and players as much as possible without taking away from all the talent you guys have.

Why am I doing this?
I am doing this in my spare time just for fun, so no charge to anyone. I am taking video editing courses at my college next year and want a head start. I also want to be sure to get everyones GT or nicknames so I can give credit in the montage.

Timeline of completion
-1-3 months (Keep in mind I also work 40 hours a week with extra events/hangouts I do, so I will try my best with everything)

This will be a 1-2 song montage. If I can get a lot of clips, I will make it longer.

Song suggestions are also welcome :-)

Post clips in this thread or you can pm me on here with your fileshare link, youtube, etc.

Take care guys