Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > TLTITHOTW

Display Modes Thread Tools
ToUcH
You are dirt.
Subtract from ToUcH's ReputationAdd to ToUcH's Reputation ToUcH is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to ToUcH Send a message via MSN to ToUcH Send a message via Yahoo to ToUcH
12-11-2013

Swiggity swag
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
This thread is really change my opinion on the general intelligence of the members of this forum.
ToUcH
You are dirt.
Subtract from ToUcH's ReputationAdd to ToUcH's Reputation ToUcH is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to ToUcH Send a message via MSN to ToUcH Send a message via Yahoo to ToUcH
12-11-2013

I think I might hop on some Ghosts in a sec
Quote:
This thread is really change my opinion on the general intelligence of the members of this forum.
ToUcH
You are dirt.
12-11-2013

Naw too lazy
Quote:
ToUcH
You are dirt.
12-11-2013

Jamming some old school Tool
Quote:
ToUcH
You are dirt.
12-11-2013

That rhymes haha
Quote:
ToUcH
You are dirt.
12-11-2013

Well if anyone remembers me from here, I miss my peeps
Quote:
Wes
Subtract from Wes's ReputationAdd to Wes's Reputation Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000
12-11-2013

next two days off yolo!!!!
ToUcH
You are dirt.
12-11-2013

@Davesterio @Xplicit @MLGLockNLoad @Havok @Steam @anyoneelsesorryimhigh
Quote:
ToUcH
You are dirt.
12-11-2013

I've been doing ok. Currently a CNC Programmer/Operator, still going to school majoring in Manufacturing Engineering.
Quote:
ToUcH
You are dirt.
12-11-2013

And i'm out...
Quote: