Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
BiG HoSS
Level 24
Subtract from BiG HoSS's ReputationAdd to BiG HoSS's Reputation BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to BiG HoSS
12-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzon View Post
The UI is so cluttered now. Medals below the reticle and in the CENTER? really..

Honestly besides all that the game looks promising and fun to me. I feel like it will be fun on a competitive level and casual level. As long as loadouts arent in the game im excited.

Gameplay was fast paced. There seems to be a large skill game (we will see)

Im scared about the maps though. Make some fucking good maps. For gods sake there were NO good maps in halo 4.
Yea I don't get the medals being there, especially with xb1 notifications popping up there now?
And I thought the maps actually looked decent. Hopefully halo 4 was a good learning experience for 343

GT: BiG HoSS SaucE
Add me!
Dante
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Dante's ReputationAdd to Dante's Reputation Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000
12-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG HoSS View Post
And I thought the maps actually looked decent. Hopefully halo 4 was a good learning experience for 343
I thought the paintball arena looking one is nice, Midship could be nice if they made visibility better. The third map though is a mess in my opinion. Very few sight lines through the map, too many secluded rooms, just too busy in general for my tastes. Kind of reminds me of Reach, where the maps were just ripped from the campaign and over designed a bit.
TIFE LIFE
Scace
Skc the legend - tranQ
Subtract from Scace's ReputationAdd to Scace's Reputation Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000
12-03-2014

I think we all need to remember that this is a beta. Will core gameplay mechanics change? No. Can they be tweaked? Yes. We as a community need to play this beta and voice our opinions (maturely) on how we can improve our overall experience, and further the Halo series for the better. I do believe 343 wants to make a good game, while picking up new fans and keeping the old. Going into this beta with the mindset of this game being trash, will result with you believing the game is trash. We all need to go into it open minded. If we all do truly care about Halo, then you should want this series to succeed. The beta is there for criticism, before it's final release in a year (most likely)

That's my stance on the beta anyway. Whining gets us nowhere. Being mature and having solid concerns and suggestions will get us heard.
BiG HoSS
Level 24
Subtract from BiG HoSS's ReputationAdd to BiG HoSS's Reputation BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield BiG HoSS finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to BiG HoSS
12-03-2014

This^^^
I really want to see thus turn out to be good so we cab love it and actually have a lot of people playing it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
I thought the paintball arena looking one is nice, Midship could be nice if they made visibility better. The third map though is a mess in my opinion. Very few sight lines through the map, too many secluded rooms, just too busy in general for my tastes. Kind of reminds me of Reach, where the maps were just ripped from the campaign and over designed a bit.

Yea I thought the maps were alright. I'm a little confused on why one Mao for slayer it was control power weapons and the midship slayer was just slayer? Different gametype?

GT: BiG HoSS SaucE
Add me!
Scace
Skc the legend - tranQ
Subtract from Scace's ReputationAdd to Scace's Reputation Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000 Scace IS OVER 9000
12-03-2014

I though this reddit post had some interesting speculation on the maps. Could we possibly see different times of day on maps?

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comment...eenshots_some/