Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
01-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaggleS View Post
You're going to Hell if he proves the existence of God, lol.

Think of how bad it would be if he did. Every other religion would just drop dead in its tracks and it would cause so much chaos. It would change the world if somebody proved the existence of God or is God showed himself to the world.
Did the video remark which god, Thaggot? Proving the existence of a god does not imply proving the existence of the Judeo-Christian ("Christian") God; so no, I won't necessarily be going to hell.

I'd like the video maker to prove god's gender while they're at it :O

edit: Technically I'd be going to hell regardless of this asshat proving god exists or not if said god representing said beliefs does in fact exist.
Busy, busy, busy
ThaggleS
The one and only!
Subtract from ThaggleS's ReputationAdd to ThaggleS's Reputation ThaggleS is on the rise to fame ThaggleS is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to ThaggleS Send a message via Skype™ to ThaggleS
01-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
Did the video remark which god, Thaggot? Proving the existence of a god does not imply proving the existence of the Judeo-Christian ("Christian") God; so no, I won't necessarily be going to hell.

edit: Technically I'd be going to hell regardless of this asshat proving god exists or not if said god representing said beliefs does in fact exist.
Oh damn, you are right... he didn't specify, I am a Thaggot, no way of talking my way out of this one. You win, hands down.

So, which god do you think he is going to attempt at proving (assuming it will be a serious video and not a Rick Roll or anything), NiceGuy?
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
01-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaggleS View Post
Oh damn, you are right... he didn't specify, I am a Thaggot, no way of talking my way out of this one. You win, hands down.

So, which god do you think he is going to attempt at proving (assuming it will be a serious video and not a Rick Roll or anything), NiceGuy?
Which god the person intends to prove is irrelevant to the nature of a god, which is to be omniscient, omnipotent, etc. Now, for the sake of bland argument, if we were to assume such a being were proven to exist, it says nothing about religion and does nothing for any religion. There is only "One True God" right? How dumb do you have to be to think that you'll not only prove the existence of a One True God, but pinpoint which religious sect has its worship best aimed at pleasing this god?
Busy, busy, busy
Conspiracy
balls so low
Subtract from Conspiracy's ReputationAdd to Conspiracy's Reputation Conspiracy is a novice
01-27-2009

If someone DID have proof of God's existence, they wouldn't waste their time making a hype video, let alone adding a link to subscribe to their channel. They would just make the damn video.

This is obviously fake.

Tippin v2
Level 39
Subtract from Tippin v2's ReputationAdd to Tippin v2's Reputation Tippin v2 is a novice
01-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy View Post
If someone DID have proof of God's existence, they wouldn't waste their time making a hype video, let alone adding a link to subscribe to their channel. They would just make the damn video.

This is obviously fake.
Nobody will ever have proof of any of the established religions' gods.
JusT ReMiX
OhGee
Subtract from JusT ReMiX's ReputationAdd to JusT ReMiX's Reputation JusT ReMiX is a novice
Send a message via AIM to JusT ReMiX
01-27-2009

someone is going to get hit in the balls by a coconut.
I still type halo2forum.com

Gt = AoT ReMiX
doomgaze
Nothing special
Subtract from doomgaze's ReputationAdd to doomgaze's Reputation doomgaze is a novice
Send a message via AIM to doomgaze Send a message via MSN to doomgaze Send a message via Yahoo to doomgaze
01-27-2009

Creationism is real, bro.
gt:
i doomgaze i
slater ohm
MovieCompMovieCompMovieCo
Subtract from slater ohm's ReputationAdd to slater ohm's Reputation slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000 slater ohm IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to slater ohm
01-27-2009

it's going to be a VIDEO put on youtube
how can a vid on youtube prove anything?

If he kills himself to be erectioned^ I just might lol, for this one time.
I'm a nice person, but that would be gold.

THF

Halo 2 videos
Ohmage | Ohmega | Blue sky | Dual | Post Fin | Fash Late
HAble
Praying for tidal waves..
Subtract from HAble's ReputationAdd to HAble's Reputation HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000 HAble IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to HAble
01-27-2009

theyoshine (2 hours ago)
Spam Marked as spam
The amount of spam on this channel is appalling
don't you idiots have anything better to do?!

Ironic.
Xyox is gay
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
01-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post

Given what we actually know about Biblical revisioning, if Jesus did die for our sins and is an actual god, it's entirely possible that those who actually use the logical constructs Jesus/god supposedly implanted as law into our universe may be rewarded with a trip to heaven, while those who reject logic (fundies, among others, come to mind) might be given a ticket to hell for denying the fundamental truth's of our universe.