Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
03-21-2011

Shoguns 29, far from being old considering Anderson is in his late 30s and still beastin.

Bones is real. Anderson Silva is one of my favorite fighters and I dont wanna see that fight, Jones is about ground in pound and we all seen what chael did to AS. Jones would beat him out quick. Rashad has nothing to offer him and Machida might stand a chance in the stand up but once it goes down to the mat its over for Machida to.

Ive followed Jones since the Bonnar fight and people doubting him now are jealous haters.

Shoguns gas tank was fine, 99% of guys wouldve gassed to that, you try laying on the ground and eating elbows to the face and vicious ground and pound and see how much it takes out of you. Also Jones was covering his mouth AND on top of him so it will tire you out fast.

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell

Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeS View Post
Shoguns 29, far from being old considering Anderson is in his late 30s and still beastin.

Bones is real. Anderson Silva is one of my favorite fighters and I dont wanna see that fight, Jones is about ground in pound and we all seen what chael did to AS. Jones would beat him out quick. Rashad has nothing to offer him and Machida might stand a chance in the stand up but once it goes down to the mat its over for Machida to.

Ive followed Jones since the Bonnar fight and people doubting him now are jealous haters.

Shoguns gas tank was fine, 99% of guys wouldve gassed to that, you try laying on the ground and eating elbows to the face and vicious ground and pound and see how much it takes out of you. Also Jones was covering his mouth AND on top of him so it will tire you out fast.
Case and point.

Sugar, use your eyeballs. Look at what Jon Jones does to people.

Rashad Evans and Lyoto Machida don't stand a chance. And if by some fluke they ever did win, they'd just get smashed in a rematch. You just want to hate on Jones because he's black, and you have a hard time identifying with your own blackness. Obv.

Mr. MMA PhD, lol.

P.S. - You wouldn't think Shogun looked old if he was fighting Rashad or Machida. Bones did him dirty like he'll continue to do everyone dirty.

Last edited by Smuttny; 03-21-2011 at 03:16 PM.
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
03-21-2011

• Shogun via whatever he wants.
    frost310 2 days ago
  • @frost310 People use this exact statement in matches where one fighter is the underdog, neither fighter is a underdog here so get the f..k out with that gay sh.t retard
    ThaUsualSuspects 2 days ago
  • @ThaUsualSuspects I told you Jon Jones would win via whatever he wants.
    WAR JONNY BONES JONES.
    frost310 23 hours ago

Argueing with some kid on youtube, before the fight then after. Look how fast he jumped bandwagons lol

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell

Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
03-21-2011

CitizenZenSin
Level 28
Subtract from CitizenZenSin's ReputationAdd to CitizenZenSin's Reputation CitizenZenSin is a novice
03-22-2011

Evans doens't have a shot beyond a lucky punch, but jones length makes that unlikely. I don't think anyone else at 205 has much of a shot to take him out. Not Machida or Rampage or Evans or Griffen or...who'd left?

Anybody know how Greg Jackson is playing this one? he can't train them both can he? Is he picking sides?

I got featured on Insider Moves on Inside Xbox this week
Smuttny
The People's Champion
03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenZenSin View Post
Evans doens't have a shot beyond a lucky punch, but jones length makes that unlikely. I don't think anyone else at 205 has much of a shot to take him out. Not Machida or Rampage or Evans or Griffen or...who'd left?

Anybody know how Greg Jackson is playing this one? he can't train them both can he? Is he picking sides?
Jackson said he's not going to corner either of them for the fight, but if I'm correct he'll be training Jones the entire time.

He said in an interview that the entire situation was "bitter sweet", and that he won't be in the arena when they fight.
riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
03-22-2011

i think Evans is gonna switch training camps or something. I think i heard that somewhere.

I wanna see Silva vs jones, machida or rampage vs jones.

f..k jones.

I f..kING HATE JONES!!!!!

I won't even be able to drink a Jones soda anymore 'cause it'll remind me of that ni...
CitizenZenSin
Level 28
Subtract from CitizenZenSin's ReputationAdd to CitizenZenSin's Reputation CitizenZenSin is a novice
03-24-2011

how can you hate jones? He's hard working, talented, humble, and most important of all entertaining.

is it cause he's black?

riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
03-25-2011

haha, nah I was just playin.

If I ever hated Jones it's because he made my fav fighter of all time look like a b..ch (Shogun). other than that, I like Jones lol

but i'd seriously love to see Jones vs Machida or Silva. Mainly Machida though
CitizenZenSin
Level 28
03-25-2011

Right on, he'll probably fight machida eventually. Unless im mistaken the 205 division isn't that deep anymore.

He's gonna make everybody seem like a bitch for awhile. He's too long and strong. If evans starts that shit talking like he did with rampage he's gonna regret it. We haven't seen Jones mad yet.

Jones and Silva will eventually fight, i'm thinking it might be the first fight with a million guarenteed for each fighter. It's going to take alot of $$ to get Silva to fight him i think. Not cause he's scared, but because he doesn't really need to prove anything.