Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
I Blitsz I
Level 9000
Subtract from I Blitsz I's ReputationAdd to I Blitsz I's Reputation I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000 I Blitsz I IS OVER 9000
11-05-2012

lol wtf? how much did he paid for that? xD
pletcherbsp
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from pletcherbsp's ReputationAdd to pletcherbsp's Reputation pletcherbsp is a novice
11-05-2012
Default "I'm sure that part didn't go through his head - Antonio Brown Jersey

Discipline is certainly not bottled up with the Browns: Bud Shaw's Sunday Sports Spin
Ed Reed Jersey
That's really the thought process behind introducing it so early. One side last week, our defense had to deal with noise. Special teams has to deal with noise, depending on what the situation is in the game. It could be at home, it could be away. That's why I always like working with it, so it's not such a shock to the system the first time you go into that environment. It does affect some of the things you do, cadence wise, whether it's silent snap count or quick counts or any of those things."(On if he has discussed with the team how to prepare for the high altitude in Denver) "I've dealt with, sort of, all the different scenarios, not just as a head coach, but as an assistant coach. I remember when we were playing Miami early in the season, and the big deal was the heat. We played them one year and it was the heat, the heat, the heat. We didn't do that well that year. Then we went down, we were going to wear lighter colored jerseys, same thing. It was hot. We ended up playing them in New York and it's no big news flash. It's hot in Miami early. I think making that not an issue, and just understanding what you're going to have to do, whether it's even more proactive hydration, doing it the night before, the week of, all those things. It's the same thing with Denver. If someone comes here, it's probably going to be cold in December. That's probably how it's going to be, maybe some snow. You just have to deal with whatever the environment is."(On if he was encouraged by Jamal Lewis' performance last week) "Where I was encouraged by that is the group. I thought that was a good example of a coordinated running game, because everybody was involved. Sometimes it was the two tight ends at the point of attack. Sometimes it was the fullback and the tight end.
Anthony Davis Jersey
CLEVELAND, Ohio The Cleveland Browns and Minnesota Vikings are tied, 33, after one quarter today at Cleveland Browns Stadium.What happened: Phil Dawson's 37yard field goal with 11:28 left gives Browns a 30 lead.. Vikings tie it on 21yard field goal by Ryan Longwell with three seconds left.Browns nuggets: They recover onside kick by Vikings on opening kickoff. On thirdand4 with 14:19 left, Joshua Cribbs lines up at quarterback and runs for 5 yards. On the next play, Brady Quinn scrambles right and makes a good throw to Robert Royal for 18 yards to Minnesota 22. Drive stalls, Dawson kicks field goal. Braylon Edwards commits illegalblock penalty on pass play during second drive. Dave Zastudil's first punt of season travels 31 yards. Vikings nuggets: Adrian Peterson's first two carries gain a total of 1 yard. Brett Favre's first pass, a dumpoff to Chester Taylor, results in a 1yard loss. Favre looks ordinary. Corner Benny Sapp crushes James Davis on thirdand14 from Browns 18 with 8:15 left. No gain.
Vince Wilfork Jersey
"You are never going to hear me say I played well enough, especially when we lose. Anytime I am going to be playing, I always feel as the ownness is on me. I didn't play well enough for us to win. I've got to do a lot of things better across the board in order to put our team in a position to win. That's how I feel it's going to be week in and week out."(On what he sees in Denver's defense from film) "One of the biggest things was they were able match personnel well. They had a good game plan going into the game. They got pressure on Carson (Palmer). They were able to shut down some of their big play wide receivers, whether it's Chad (Ochocinco) or Laveranues (Coles). They did a good making plays when they had to as well, in key situations. That's one of the biggest things your defense has to do."(On if he needs to get the ball to the wide receivers more) "I think in general, you're always trying to get the ball to your wide receivers in the passing game. It's as simple as that. That's not something that we were trying to skirt. Things happen in the game that sometimes dictate where the ball goes. Other times, you're trying to work through certain reads that show where the ball goes."(On if the Vikings prevented him from getting balls to the wide receivers) "At times, going back through the film, when there was a rush or something like that happening, or you have to get the ball out quick. Sometimes I was trying to go to a wide receiver, sometimes I was trying to go to maybe a back that leaked out, something like that, instead."(On if this offense does not include him throwing the ball down the field a lot) "I would say this offense is still young.

---------------------------------
more news about NFL below:
http://weareninety.com/blog.php?user...ntry_id=762596
http://zfuniversity.com/members/xgddian/activity/
http://www.schoolhive.com/blogs/239/...coach-eric-man
Wes
Subtract from Wes's ReputationAdd to Wes's Reputation Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000 Wes IS OVER 9000
11-05-2012

This show is too fucking funny.
ChangeS
Great Saiyaman is Gohan.
Subtract from ChangeS's ReputationAdd to ChangeS's Reputation ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000 ChangeS IS OVER 9000
11-05-2012

GT = ChangeZ

Goku dies in DBZ
Vegetta dies in DBZ
Teen Gohan kills Cell

RsRs
Level 15
Subtract from RsRs's ReputationAdd to RsRs's Reputation RsRs is a novice
11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post

This show is too fucking funny.

You see the dubstep video?
Trendkill
A Bitter Old Man
Subtract from Trendkill's ReputationAdd to Trendkill's Reputation Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000 Trendkill IS OVER 9000
11-06-2012

so fucking funny
FusiionxP
i liek bewbz
Subtract from FusiionxP's ReputationAdd to FusiionxP's Reputation FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to FusiionxP
11-07-2012

Follow me :) Tumblr
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
FusiionxP
i liek bewbz
Subtract from FusiionxP's ReputationAdd to FusiionxP's Reputation FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000 FusiionxP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to FusiionxP
11-08-2012

Follow me :) Tumblr
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
Kiko Mia
E93 カブリオレ
Subtract from Kiko Mia's ReputationAdd to Kiko Mia's Reputation Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000 Kiko Mia IS OVER 9000
11-08-2012

andykaikeao
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from andykaikeao's ReputationAdd to andykaikeao's Reputation andykaikeao is a novice
Send a message via ICQ to andykaikeao