Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to The Pistol
07-27-2013

I remember 2010 when pistol was the most racist person on the site
www.youtube.com/JsGameRoom
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
07-27-2013

What's the point of publicly declaring constantly that I'm on your ignore list if you keep reading what I say and whining about it? Oh right, narcissism is about projecting an identity rather than actually having one.
Spoiler!
Thomasxp5
Art thou feeling it now?
Subtract from Thomasxp5's ReputationAdd to Thomasxp5's Reputation Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000 Thomasxp5 IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Thomasxp5 Send a message via MSN to Thomasxp5
07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
Quote the flame in question pls

WATCH MAI FINAL MAWNTAGE

The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
So, with that logic, can I flame you because I believe you're a douchebag without repercussion?
Go right ahead. You should know my answer to that question by now.

Quote:
Any kind of unprovoked flaming should be handled immediately. Any leniency and you're only enabling the negative behavior.
Yeah, and how'd that philosophy work out for you? Where did you end up? What kind of dent did your authoritarian approach put in THF's "flaming culture," as I'm sure you'd describe it if you weren't so inarticulate?

Quote:
You're a useless moderator.
Considering how awful a moderator you were, I consider that a ringing endorsement.
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
07-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colostomizer View Post
Go right ahead. You should know my answer to that question by now.
Please, refresh my memory. It better not be the ol' 'Hit 'em with a -rep!' answer. I've seen punishment in kindergarten classes more severe than that.

Quote:
Yeah, and how'd that philosophy work out for you? Where did you end up? What kind of dent did your authoritarian approach put in THF's "flaming culture," as I'm sure you'd describe it if you weren't so inarticulate?
I'm not going to get into a long, drawn out argument again over how I handled myself in the past. I did my best for the forum. That's all there is to it.

You're insinuating any sort of flaming goes, provoked or unprovoked, and that members should deal with it. Even though there is an infraction system in place. Are you/the staff even using this invaluable tool? I believe I was infracted for 'flaming' multiple times in the past. Why can't the same be done for the members the flame me? Do I have to pick out the mod of my choice to do this? Why can't you all be on the same page for once?

Quote:
Considering how awful a moderator you were, I consider that a ringing endorsement.
And the fact that you consider me an awful mod just lets me know I did a good job in the past. Even if I made 'enemies'(lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasxp5 View Post
Quote:
Tldr: sanctimonious idiot hypocrite
Unprovoked.

Quote:
Delicious ass tears
What a shit fest.
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
Subtract from Shunt's ReputationAdd to Shunt's Reputation Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000 Shunt IS OVER 9000
07-27-2013

Oh, and Colostomizer, please, make sure to strip me of the report button like you have been pushing for in the Mod Lounge. You're a 9 year old when it comes to holding grudges, you know that?
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
07-27-2013

Quote:
Please, refresh my memory.
I've told you many times, in no uncertain terms. If you don't already know, it's because you don't listen, and I don't see that changing any time soon. So why bother?

Quote:
I'm not going to get into a long, drawn out argument again over how I handled myself in the past. I did my best for the forum. That's all there is to it.
No need to draw it out, I'm talking about evaluating your approach based on the outcome. It's pretty simple. You're no longer a mod, and you had absolutely zero effect on the prevalence of flaming. Your philosophy doesn't work.

Quote:
Quote:
Tldr: sanctimonious idiot hypocrite
Unprovoked.
He's describing you, based on how you've acted for years. Hardly unprovoked.
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
07-27-2013

Quote:
Oh, and Colostomizer, please, make sure to strip me of the report button like you have been pushing for in the Mod Lounge. You're a 9 year old when it comes to holding grudges, you know that?
I made my recommendation, it's not up to me anymore. While we're waiting, though, I'd be interested to see you try to justify your selective use of the reporting function:

Quote:
Seriously Pistol, you are a piece of human garbage.
Reported for "flaming."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pistol View Post
So easy to get davo mad.

Little whiny bitch haha
Not reported. Same conversation. What were you saying about childish grudges?
Shunt
Mr. Harold Finch
07-27-2013

Quote:
I've told you many times, in no uncertain terms. If you don't already know, it's because you don't listen, and I don't see that changing any time soon. So why bother?
*side step*

Quote:
No need to draw it out, I'm talking about evaluating your approach based on the outcome. It's pretty simple. You're no longer a mod, and you had absolutely zero effect on the prevalence of flaming. Your philosophy doesn't work.
One moderator vs Exclusives

Don't forget the bullshit referee known as NV1ncible. That match was rigged from the start.

Quote:
He's describing you, based on how you've acted for years. Hardly unprovoked.
Interesting loopholes you're adding here and there. If I am ever infracted over something similar, I will message you to reverse said infraction, yes?

Thanks.

Quote:
I made my recommendation, it's not up to me anymore. While we're waiting, though, I'd be interested to see you try to justify your selective use of the reporting function.

Reported for "flaming."

Not reported. Same conversation. What were you saying about childish grudges?
Recommendation laced with hate and disgust. You'll do anything to strike me down. Even if it meant STRIPPING me of the report button. How far-fetched is that.

I actually admitted to multiple mods I never looked back and that said report was actually pointless since Davo was justified. Good thing you guys are there to figure that out, huh?