Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
Captain Obvious
Physicist
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California.
Posts: 2,375
Subtract from Captain Obvious's ReputationAdd to Captain Obvious's Reputation Captain Obvious is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Captain Obvious
#11
06-06-2006
Default

That is pretty offensive. If you want to debate about this contact Kent Hovind. He has done his homework.


"What I cannot create, I do not understand." - Richard Feynman
Angered
FTN
Angered's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pulling myself out
Posts: 3,911
Subtract from Angered's ReputationAdd to Angered's Reputation Angered is a novice
#12
06-07-2006
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leh Jend Air E
lol

That's pretty much what an athiests is..and an athiests is somone who just doesn't really care when it comes to religion..because they don't want to hear peoples shit
Atheist: One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

Now I think you don't know what you religion you are. You lean more on the Agnostic point of view.

Last edited by Angered; 06-07-2006 at 12:02 AM.
Lazyana
Level 25
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: British Columbia, Canada.
Posts: 841
Subtract from Lazyana's ReputationAdd to Lazyana's Reputation Lazyana is a novice
#13
06-09-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leh Jend Air E
That's pretty much what an athiests is..and an athiests is somone who just doesn't really care when it comes to religion..because they don't want to hear peoples shit

Exactly my point. I don't want to hear peoples shit.. Not just people(s) in general. But Religion wise.


- Don't get me wrong.. I'm not trying to be disrespectful... Well actually.. I take that back, lol.. But, all these god damned Jahova-Witness people, coming to my door putting shit in my mailbox is pretty rude. Don't see me walking down the street telling people to stop believing in what they believe in. Which is one of the reasons I am Atheist.


I used to go to Church with a few friends of mine when I was like 8, but the people at the church were all fake. They bribed us to go to Church.. Mcdonalds, Dairyqueen, candy.. You name it.


I honestly don't give a fuck if I go to hell or not. It's the LEAST of my worrys. The reason I say that with such comfidence is because.. I believe there is no Hell or Heaven, That is the reason it gives me the comfidence not to be afraid of such jibberish. The Devil - Fuck him. God - Fuck him.


- God created Adam and Eve, they go and Sin, which leaves me with natural sin? Now I have nothing to do but pray for them or suffer in hell? Which Is why I have GREAT reason to say fuck them. Fuck religion. I have nothing else to say but.. I already know i'm going to be flamed, haha.
Restored
Level 24
Restored's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Indiana
Posts: 771
Subtract from Restored's ReputationAdd to Restored's Reputation Restored is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Restored Send a message via MSN to Restored
#14
06-12-2006
Default

For those who know Christ this is the only Hell they will know.

For those who dont know Christ this is going to be the only Heavan they will know.

The guy who jsut posted above me. You appreantly know nothing about Christianity since you obviously have never studied it by your post. Here is how it goes. Your naturally sinful, we all are. If Jesus didnt come, we most likely would not have a chance to get to heaven. BTW, just because you don't belive in Hell doesn't mean you won't end up there.
You should call my photographer because I only take headshots
THE COLTS ARE SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!!!
SPDRMaYnE !
Level 28
SPDRMaYnE !'s Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: For Great Justice
Posts: 1,449
Subtract from SPDRMaYnE !'s ReputationAdd to SPDRMaYnE !'s Reputation SPDRMaYnE ! is a novice
#15
06-20-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigboyIdiot
Exactly my point. I don't want to hear peoples shit.. Not just people(s) in general. But Religion wise.


- Don't get me wrong.. I'm not trying to be disrespectful... Well actually.. I take that back, lol.. But, all these god damned Jahova-Witness people, coming to my door putting shit in my mailbox is pretty rude. Don't see me walking down the street telling people to stop believing in what they believe in. Which is one of the reasons I am Atheist.


I used to go to Church with a few friends of mine when I was like 8, but the people at the church were all fake. They bribed us to go to Church.. Mcdonalds, Dairyqueen, candy.. You name it.


I honestly don't give a fuck if I go to hell or not. It's the LEAST of my worrys. The reason I say that with such comfidence is because.. I believe there is no Hell or Heaven, That is the reason it gives me the comfidence not to be afraid of such jibberish. The Devil - Fuck him. God - Fuck him.


- God created Adam and Eve, they go and Sin, which leaves me with natural sin? Now I have nothing to do but pray for them or suffer in hell? Which Is why I have GREAT reason to say fuck them. Fuck religion. I have nothing else to say but.. I already know i'm going to be flamed, haha.
You were right

Maybe before you say "Fuck God" you might want to actually look at what you're saying.

You obviously don't know anything about what you are talking about, and I would advise you to stay out of religious debates until you do your homework.

Your opinions right now on religion have the validity of a six year old's essay on string theory.

So I say this: -take a little break
-find some valid arguments for your points
-and come back and post them, so I may debate you.

btw, "jibberish" is spelled with a G.



The Space of Mine That I Own Personally
_______________
GT: my sweet ride
GT: Dax FIame
_______________
DIGIMON IS COOL

Somebody Set Us Up The Bomb
CashDogg
Level 22
CashDogg's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 630
Subtract from CashDogg's ReputationAdd to CashDogg's Reputation CashDogg is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via MSN to CashDogg
#16
06-20-2006
Default

Well mabe its cause God will kick your ass in halo. And then will come to your house and do your mom. Then he will get angels to hold you down and he will poop on your head and say. ''Ha! Now you smell like poop!''





Angered
FTN
Angered's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pulling myself out
Posts: 3,911
Subtract from Angered's ReputationAdd to Angered's Reputation Angered is a novice
#17
06-20-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashDogg
Well mabe its cause God will kick your ass in halo. And then will come to your house and do your mom. Then he will get angels to hold you down and he will poop on your head and say. ''Ha! Now you smell like poop!''
No offense, but can you guys keep all these off topic jokes in the Complete Off-Topic section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSPidERMaN
ROFL, there's a man who knows what he talks about
*Pout*; why do I even post here?

Last edited by Angered; 06-20-2006 at 11:55 PM.
SPDRMaYnE !
Level 28
SPDRMaYnE !'s Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: For Great Justice
Posts: 1,449
Subtract from SPDRMaYnE !'s ReputationAdd to SPDRMaYnE !'s Reputation SPDRMaYnE ! is a novice
#18
06-20-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashDogg
Well mabe its cause God will kick your ass in halo. And then will come to your house and do your mom. Then he will get angels to hold you down and he will poop on your head and say. ''Ha! Now you smell like poop!''
ROFL, there's a man who knows what he talks about



The Space of Mine That I Own Personally
_______________
GT: my sweet ride
GT: Dax FIame
_______________
DIGIMON IS COOL

Somebody Set Us Up The Bomb
CashDogg
Level 22
CashDogg's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 630
Subtract from CashDogg's ReputationAdd to CashDogg's Reputation CashDogg is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via MSN to CashDogg
#19
06-21-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angered
No offense, but can you guys keep all these off topic jokes in the Complete Off-Topic section?



*Pout*; why do I even post here?
Cause your a party pooper! God doesnt like those either! And if your gay, then he really wont like you!





Angered
FTN
Angered's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pulling myself out
Posts: 3,911
Subtract from Angered's ReputationAdd to Angered's Reputation Angered is a novice
#20
06-21-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashDogg
Cause your a party pooper! God doesnt like those either! And if your gay, then he really wont like you!
God doesn't exist. Now take your oh-so-witty-sense-of-humor and post in Complete Off-Topic.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but these two sections were not made with the intention to tell jokes. Unless you are a Jon Stewart; please stop with this nonsense.

When I enter a section that has the word debate on the title; I wish to be more informed about any situation or i'd like to add my two cents. The last thing I want to read is a blatant insult that you guys call a "joke".

Last edited by Angered; 06-21-2006 at 12:22 AM.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off