Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-16-2012

can anyone hit me up with a guest pass? i wanna try this game but don't wanna shell out the $60 and me play it for 1hr like I did with skyrim.
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
can anyone hit me up with a guest pass? i wanna try this game but don't wanna shell out the $60 and me play it for 1hr like I did with skyrim.
I guarantee it will last longer than 1 hour.

Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-16-2012

hope so im really excited to buy this game. too bad I work 6 days a week now, and i dont have much time to play
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
05-16-2012

Anyone want to paly right not?

nameistophs@gmail.com

Delicious
Level 26
Subtract from Delicious's ReputationAdd to Delicious's Reputation Delicious is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Delicious
05-16-2012

I would totally right now if I wasn't at work for another hour The game is so addictingggggggg
SL0WandP41NFUL
Level 28
Subtract from SL0WandP41NFUL's ReputationAdd to SL0WandP41NFUL's Reputation SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to SL0WandP41NFUL Send a message via Skype™ to SL0WandP41NFUL
05-16-2012

Level 25 Wizard. Just hit Act 3. Soooooooo sick.
Al
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Subtract from Al's ReputationAdd to Al's Reputation Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000 Al IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Al
05-16-2012

Can any of you guys spare a guest pass? Would really like to try it before plunking down the cash.

Thanks

Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
05-16-2012

Game is too fun

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
05-16-2012

everything went smoothly today. Got ripped, ate some pizza and played a good 5 hours of D3 before servers had to shut down. Act 2 and level 14 wiz. I have to work tomorrow though... thats beyond lame.
HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
05-16-2012

Just beat normal lvl 31. servers are down for maintenance then its off to nm!
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches