Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
Send a message via MSN to ├┼az3 > You
10-02-2006
Default Should I be mad....

at the jews for what they did to jesus.

This might not be the smartest question in the world, but while watching South Park they made that point and its funny how I had this whole "funny" hate tworrds them for no reason, no do I have that reason?

Im a christian but I dont nessecerly follow ALL the rules in them, but I do belive Jesus died on the cross for my sins.

SO should I be mad at them?
.:Frosty:.
Graphically Insightful
Subtract from .:Frosty:.'s ReputationAdd to .:Frosty:.'s Reputation .:Frosty:. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to .:Frosty:.
10-02-2006

The Jewish people as a whole didn't kill Jesus..The Roman government killed Jesus with the order from Pontus Pilot..You have to remember not all the Jews agreed with this desicion...

It's like being mad at Americans when not everyone agreed to overthrow Iraq's government..Bush did

hope that helps Haze
Thank You
Само лета од нок

*Hip Thrust*
Lammie
Level 100 Jolteon
Subtract from Lammie's ReputationAdd to Lammie's Reputation Lammie is on the rise to fame Lammie is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Lammie
10-02-2006

Well technically, Romans crucified Jesus.

But no, the blame shouldn't be put on anyone. My old pastor used to say "The Jews didn't put Jesus on the cross. The Romans didn't put Jesus on the cross. We put Jesus on the cross."

Jesus needed to die for the sins of the world. No one is to be blamed. He knew that he was the ultimate sacrifice and that he was part of God's plan.

So no, anti-semitism or anything of the like is not the way to go.
Thank you.

Not mentioned in signature: Rebal <3
Lammiespace.

*Hip Thrust*
SicKizZLe
Bury me in my squat rack
Subtract from SicKizZLe's ReputationAdd to SicKizZLe's Reputation SicKizZLe is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SicKizZLe Send a message via MSN to SicKizZLe Send a message via Yahoo to SicKizZLe
10-02-2006

Don't blame all Jewish people. The ones you see today had nothing to do with the death of Jesus. Blame the ones that lived 2006 years ago.

As the other guys said, the Romans killed Jesus...
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
10-02-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty617
The Jewish people as a whole didn't kill Jesus..The Roman government killed Jesus with the order from Pontus Pilot..You have to remember not all the Jews agreed with this desicion...

It's like being mad at Americans when not everyone agreed to overthrow Iraq's government..Bush did

hope that helps Haze
GOtcha. So what about the part where they freed the serial killer instead of jesus. And the "jews" wanted that. Didnt they?
Ic3man
Level 28
Subtract from Ic3man's ReputationAdd to Ic3man's Reputation Ic3man is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Ic3man Send a message via MSN to Ic3man
10-02-2006

yes u should be mad :P
Terps
Level 38
Subtract from Terps's ReputationAdd to Terps's Reputation Terps is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Terps
10-02-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by So SicK
Don't blame all Jewish people. The ones you see today had nothing to do with the death of Jesus. Blame the ones that lived 2006 years ago.

As the other guys said, the Romans killed Jesus...
Yea blame the Jews that were alive before Jesus was born. It is all their fault.
Lammie
Level 100 Jolteon
Subtract from Lammie's ReputationAdd to Lammie's Reputation Lammie is on the rise to fame Lammie is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Lammie
10-02-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indica Haz3
GOtcha. So what about the part where they freed the serial killer instead of jesus. And the "jews" wanted that. Didnt they?
It's not about the Jews, per say. At the time, Judiasm was the main culture and religion. It's more about the fact that they were sinners blinded by their own wickedness.
Thank you.

Not mentioned in signature: Rebal <3
Lammiespace.

*Hip Thrust*
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
10-02-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammie
It's not about the Jews, per say. At the time, Judiasm was the main culture and religion. It's more about the fact that they were sinners blinded by their own wickedness.
Good deal. Ur smart about this whole religion thing huh?

Ok another ?.....do you think not going to church is hurting my belifes. I dont think it is. I think if I belive that he died for me and I belive he is true...I will go to heaven....I repent, dont get my wrong but im not the MOST religious man.
.:Frosty:.
Graphically Insightful
Subtract from .:Frosty:.'s ReputationAdd to .:Frosty:.'s Reputation .:Frosty:. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to .:Frosty:.
10-02-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indica Haz3
Good deal. Ur smart about this whole religion thing huh?

Ok another ?.....do you think not going to church is hurting my belifes. I dont think it is. I think if I belive that he died for me and I belive he is true...I will go to heaven....I repent, dont get my wrong but im not the MOST religious man.

Church helps you to learn more about Jesus and it is also a place to gather with others to worship..

You can strengthen your own connection with God either way. I go to mainly here new insight from my pastor
Thank You
Само лета од нок

*Hip Thrust*