Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
11-01-2005

i dont care qhat you think. i beleieve in the bible and god and jesus.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
Deadly Buni
Ezekiel 23:19-21
Subtract from Deadly Buni's ReputationAdd to Deadly Buni's Reputation Deadly Buni is a novice
11-01-2005

Wow craftier pantz you are such an ass just leave, you havent even given any support ur just being an ass

George Carlin is fucking right about religion omg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
It's not God I have a problem with, it's his fanclub
Your such an asshole craftierpantz, I believe in God, but the Bible is a piece of shit.

ScW_Sparky
Level 28
Subtract from ScW_Sparky's ReputationAdd to ScW_Sparky's Reputation ScW_Sparky is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ScW_Sparky
11-01-2005

the bible isn't supposed to be interpreted as real life events. its storys of god and they give you guidelines on how to live your life.

got that from South Park

but yeah i dont believe in god or the bible so this really doesnt matter to me.

www.myspace.com/sparkyrapes

[youtubesig]VV6In1K8zKk[/youtubesig]
Deadly Buni
Ezekiel 23:19-21
Subtract from Deadly Buni's ReputationAdd to Deadly Buni's Reputation Deadly Buni is a novice
11-01-2005

I already said it wasnt supposed to be taken seriusly, its metaphorical and a scare tactic so life wouldn't be chaos, its like life without laws that are good, not the gay ones, the good ones, like rape and murder.

MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
11-01-2005

A lot of you guys are ignoring eachothers posts of facts. Adress the facts of each others posts and disprove them or acknowledge them and you will not be seen as a totall douche ranting and raving with out actually debating in a DEBATE forum.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

Think You Watch Movies? http://www.halo3forum.com/showthread.php?t=81621
Cassius I cLaY I
Level 13
Subtract from Cassius I cLaY I's ReputationAdd to Cassius I cLaY I's Reputation Cassius I cLaY I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Cassius I cLaY I
11-01-2005

I thought that I gone for good, but then I looked at the responses, and I stand by my last post, I really wish I had not spent my time here, man screw this, how does the bible being all about context contradict God? If it is all about context then it would prove the existence. And yes I looked at what others posted, and i know what is right, so if you do not share my beliefs then have fun living an empty life that is full of suffering, I have seen my sister go through it and I would cry sometimes at how miserable she was because she was living away from God, now I am not saying that all of you will go through that, but what else can you be fufilled in sex? Drugs? alcohol? halo? smoking? Having a good time? Those are all temporary things and they will all fade out and dont last forever, and yes I am generalizing but this is a debate forum and I casn have my own opinion. In answer to a question that why would a planet that sustains life prove the existence of God? well lets see here when i bang two rocks together they do not produce a planet that has complex things down to the atom, friggin look inside a human ear, a russian scientest who was an aetheist became a chriatian because he looked inside her ear, ahhhhhhhh it just makes me so mad that you people who were hating on me ignore the facts.
Who wants the toasty luv?

MarkedAchilles
Subtract from MarkedAchilles's ReputationAdd to MarkedAchilles's Reputation MarkedAchilles is a novice
11-01-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius I cLaY I
I thought that I gone for good, but then I looked at the responses, and I stand by my last post, I really wish I had not spent my time here, man screw this, how does the bible being all about context contradict God? If it is all about context then it would prove the existence. And yes I looked at what others posted, and i know what is right, so if you do not share my beliefs then have fun living an empty life that is full of suffering, I have seen my sister go through it and I would cry sometimes at how miserable she was because she was living away from God, now I am not saying that all of you will go through that, but what else can you be fufilled in sex? Drugs? alcohol? halo? smoking? Having a good time? Those are all temporary things and they will all fade out and dont last forever, and yes I am generalizing but this is a debate forum and I casn have my own opinion. In answer to a question that why would a planet that sustains life prove the existence of God? well lets see here when i bang two rocks together they do not produce a planet that has complex things down to the atom, friggin look inside a human ear, a russian scientest who was an aetheist became a chriatian because he looked inside her ear, ahhhhhhhh it just makes me so mad that you people who were hating on me ignore the facts.
rants do not prove anything, you are making yourself look worse. Try refuting facts of others or providing facts of your own. Long drawn out paragraphs such as this prove nothing to people. You need to use some logic if you are going to try and proove anything to people that do not share your beliefs. Accusing others they will burn in a place you cannot prove exists is not a refutable argument that will make people go "ohh wait, i don't want that, maybe he is right and I will now change my whole life."

- just a few pointers on debate for ya. Facts are much better than emotional rants.

You obviously have something to say so do a little research, then get back to us with some grounds to base your argument on. Whatever your argument is you cannot build it on mud. Get some concrete.

-i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

l tranceVIRUS l
Level 11
Subtract from l tranceVIRUS l's ReputationAdd to l tranceVIRUS l's Reputation l tranceVIRUS l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l tranceVIRUS l
11-01-2005

I believe and the bible and all the High School History classes are from the bible and that means it's fact. What do u just believe that we came from a monkey or a cell. No God made us and thats a fact and i dont care what u think but if u think we evolved maybe u should go research it. Ill admit it theres alot of things in the bible that i dont understand but that doesnt mean that it isnt true!
Coming Soon GT: I BioHazarD I
MarkedAchilles
11-01-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by l tranceVIRUS l
I believe and the bible and all the High School History classes are from the bible and that means it's fact.

All of your H.S. history classes came from the bible? - that doesn't make sense.

What do u just believe that we came from a monkey or a cell.

I think you need to read a few other books. We did not come from monkeys, but everything came from a cell. We evolved from a species that were millions of years away from monkeys. The most recent being Australopithecus afarensis.

No God made us and thats a fact and i dont care what u think but if u think we evolved maybe u should go research it.

Did that already. I would advise you to do the same.

Ill admit it theres alot of things in the bible that i dont understand but that doesnt mean that it isnt true!

This is the only thing you have stated that is correct. There are things in the bible that are true.
You need to propose facts not opinions in a debate argument.

Mongler
Level 15
Subtract from Mongler's ReputationAdd to Mongler's Reputation Mongler is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Mongler
11-01-2005

is this even a real thread. wow. I'm outta here.

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foulacy -
"Mongler... ur montage was amazing."
-Boom Headshot

My MONATGE
::Thanks Edrix::
AIM: Coltonspe
www.myspace.com/mongler