Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
The Big Lahey
Couple
Subtract from The Big Lahey's ReputationAdd to The Big Lahey's Reputation The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000 The Big Lahey IS OVER 9000
06-13-2008

I am going to have to disagree. By a lot.
Coke
Being black.
Subtract from Coke's ReputationAdd to Coke's Reputation Coke is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Coke
06-13-2008

Ann Coulter is the pinnacle of perfection.
Its PJ Bia
NFG bud.
Subtract from Its PJ Bia's ReputationAdd to Its PJ Bia's Reputation Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica Its PJ Bia still downloads from Mythica
Send a message via AIM to Its PJ Bia
06-13-2008

Any time I hear the name Ann Coulter the first words that pop into my mind are "Dumb Bitch".
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
06-13-2008

I'd hit it.

Elmo <3
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
06-13-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Lemon View Post
I'd hit it.
With the Bible.
Busy, busy, busy
Mr Evil Guy
Level 28
Subtract from Mr Evil Guy's ReputationAdd to Mr Evil Guy's Reputation Mr Evil Guy is a novice
06-14-2008

Her face should be on the next Cannibal Corpse album
Im BigTigga H0
Poe Wrote On Both...
Subtract from Im BigTigga H0's ReputationAdd to Im BigTigga H0's Reputation Im BigTigga H0 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Im BigTigga H0
06-14-2008

My gooch just went dry.

If she's willing to help, aren't you?

<3, Tigga.
GT :: Private Tigga
AIM :: BigTiggaPwnz

Publik Uprising
Level 25
Subtract from Publik Uprising's ReputationAdd to Publik Uprising's Reputation Publik Uprising is a novice
06-15-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its PJ Bia View Post
Any time I hear the name Ann Coulter the first words that pop into my mind are "Dumb Bitch".
I don't think I could have put it better.
General AI
Eats Small Children
Subtract from General AI's ReputationAdd to General AI's Reputation General AI is a novice
06-15-2008

It takes true holy inspiration to go up to Widows of 9/11 and tell them to just "take their money and shut up!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuff
...you're a terrorist sympathizer. I'd rather be an idiot if that's the choice. At least I'd be a person, though stupid, who is at least on the right side of morality. God doesn't care if you're stupid or not, he does care if you are evil or not.
Delay
Level 44
Subtract from Delay's ReputationAdd to Delay's Reputation Delay is legendary Delay is legendary Delay is legendary
06-16-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Dover View Post

Now, H2F Debate forum, I come to you with a question. If perfection were to have a name, would it be Ann Coulter?
No, that name belongs to one and one alone, Jesus Christ.