Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate
View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?
Yes. 55 60.44%
No. 36 39.56%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
II Pryme II
TbO.
II Pryme II's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New Gersey
Posts: 3,794
Subtract from II Pryme II's ReputationAdd to II Pryme II's Reputation II Pryme II is a novice
Send a message via AIM to II Pryme II
#1
12-13-2006
Question Do you believe in God?

This has been bothering me for a while now, so i was just wondering "Do you believe in God?"

Answer it Yes or No on the poll, then give a reason for your answer.



I'll go first: I say No, because there is no proof. A book isnt enough for me sorry.
TbO.
Diablo
Level 36
Diablo's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Covina, Cali
Posts: 3,303
Subtract from Diablo's ReputationAdd to Diablo's Reputation Diablo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Diablo
#2
12-13-2006
Default

NO Proof proving hes real
NO Proof proving hes fake

so I tend to stay away from the concept of "higher beings"
Myspace- View
Xbox Live- Add (Diablo PwNs)
AIM- Messege





LionHearT
Level 41
LionHearT's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lambeau Leap
Posts: 4,634
Subtract from LionHearT's ReputationAdd to LionHearT's Reputation LionHearT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to LionHearT
#3
12-13-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Pryme II View Post
This has been bothering me for a while now, so i was just wondering "Do you believe in God?"

Answer it Yes or No on the poll, then give a reason for your answer.



I'll go first: I say No, because there is no proof. A book isnt enough for me sorry.
No proof? I've got lots of proof, and it's more than just a book. Please get all the facts before making an assumption.

Yes, I believe in God. There is oodles of information and proof out there about God and the things that the Bible depicts. You just have to take the time to find it. And there is this thing called Faith. It's what every religion revolves around anyways, so why not have some, eh?







II Pryme II
TbO.
II Pryme II's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New Gersey
Posts: 3,794
Subtract from II Pryme II's ReputationAdd to II Pryme II's Reputation II Pryme II is a novice
Send a message via AIM to II Pryme II
#4
12-13-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VcS bjenks View Post
No proof? I've got lots of proof, and it's more than just a book. Please get all the facts before making an assumption.

Yes, I believe in God. There is oodles of information and proof out there about God and the things that the Bible depicts. You just have to take the time to find it. And there is this thing called Faith. It's what every religion revolves around anyways, so why not have some, eh?
Please show me some proof then since you say there is alot.
TbO.
SiRsPaMaLoT
Level 30
SiRsPaMaLoT's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Blazin a Session
Posts: 1,084
Subtract from SiRsPaMaLoT's ReputationAdd to SiRsPaMaLoT's Reputation SiRsPaMaLoT is a novice
Send a message via MSN to SiRsPaMaLoT
#5
12-13-2006
Default

It is just a personal choice for me. And personally I don't believe in God. Just the way I was raised I guess.





SiRsPaMaLoT -- darkstar_3224@hotmail.com -- Full MetalXNoob
RasputiN
Level 20
RasputiN's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 537
Subtract from RasputiN's ReputationAdd to RasputiN's Reputation RasputiN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to RasputiN
#6
12-13-2006
Default

Yes I do. Why? Personal experiences, praying for something, and then getting it. And I don't mean like an A on a test, or a new car or something stupid.
FR to ll RasputiN ll (those are L's) For MLG
vsen
TIFE LIFE
vsen's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 4,572
Subtract from vsen's ReputationAdd to vsen's Reputation vsen is a novice
Send a message via MSN to vsen
#7
12-13-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VcS bjenks View Post
No proof? I've got lots of proof, and it's more than just a book. Please get all the facts before making an assumption.

Yes, I believe in God. There is oodles of information and proof out there about God and the things that the Bible depicts. You just have to take the time to find it. And there is this thing called Faith. It's what every religion revolves around anyways, so why not have some, eh?
If you had solid proof, you wouldn't need any faith

His existence would simply be a fact
Dεjasaki
High Vision
Dεjasaki's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 3rd Street.
Posts: 2,039
Subtract from Dεjasaki's ReputationAdd to Dεjasaki's Reputation Dεjasaki is a novice
#8
12-13-2006
Default

Yeah I believe in God because then who made people come to this world? How was the first Human created? By God.


Quote:
Originally Posted by II Pryme II View Post
This has been bothering me for a while now, so i was just wondering "Do you believe in God?"

Answer it Yes or No on the poll, then give a reason for your answer.



I'll go first: I say No, because there is no proof. A book isnt enough for me sorry.
Proof? Theres pictures of him on the cross.
xX RaMbLeR
Level 13
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 151
Subtract from xX RaMbLeR's ReputationAdd to xX RaMbLeR's Reputation xX RaMbLeR is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xX RaMbLeR
#9
12-13-2006
Default

its such a big issue, id rather not get into it. im not sure, morallly.
JuST BLiZzZaRD
Add me for MLG

AIM me at:Leeeebs
II Pryme II
TbO.
II Pryme II's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New Gersey
Posts: 3,794
Subtract from II Pryme II's ReputationAdd to II Pryme II's Reputation II Pryme II is a novice
Send a message via AIM to II Pryme II
#10
12-13-2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dεjasaki View Post
Yeah I believe in God because then who made people come to this world? How was the first Human created? By God.



Proof? Theres pictures of him on the cross.
ohh yes how could i forget thats right people put pictures on a cross so he must be real.


Did you stop and think about what you just said?
TbO.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off