Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Froggy618157725
Level 31
Subtract from Froggy618157725's ReputationAdd to Froggy618157725's Reputation Froggy618157725 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Froggy618157725 Send a message via MSN to Froggy618157725 Send a message via Yahoo to Froggy618157725
11-30-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMg iTs BoMb View Post
all i can say is dont turn your beliefs around no matter what they are because some ppl on a website said to.
It depends on what else those people say

If you never change your beliefs no matter what, you'd best be believing in all the right things. It's not good to be close minded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Thanks to Shystie for avatar
MaNg0s
Level 28
Subtract from MaNg0s's ReputationAdd to MaNg0s's Reputation MaNg0s is a novice
Send a message via AIM to MaNg0s Send a message via MSN to MaNg0s
12-02-2006

I think it should be up to you. Im don't believe in God and my parents are really religous and the first time i told them i didnt believe in god they didnt talk to me for 2 days it sucked.
I GaRbAg3 MaN I
Level 45
Subtract from I GaRbAg3 MaN I's ReputationAdd to I GaRbAg3 MaN I's Reputation I GaRbAg3 MaN I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I GaRbAg3 MaN I
12-02-2006

No they can't legally do that kind of thing at all, and just give them reasons why there is so much falacie in Judaism or what not and let them see it.
Bill
Ocean Breathes Salty
Subtract from Bill's ReputationAdd to Bill's Reputation Bill is a novice
12-02-2006

My Dad used to be very religous he went to college to be a Preacher. He dropped out but he has never even expressed his Religion on me and he knows more about the Bible than most people. I'm glad he didn't force religion on me because I've found God without my parents help and I'm rather proud of that.
General AI
Eats Small Children
Subtract from General AI's ReputationAdd to General AI's Reputation General AI is a novice
12-03-2006

My parents never had control of my beliefs, they'de tell me about Islam on religious Holidays, but they never were a big influence on my beliefs. I kind of learned more about it on my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuff
...you're a terrorist sympathizer. I'd rather be an idiot if that's the choice. At least I'd be a person, though stupid, who is at least on the right side of morality. God doesn't care if you're stupid or not, he does care if you are evil or not.
I WattAce I
Level 30
Subtract from I WattAce I's ReputationAdd to I WattAce I's Reputation I WattAce I is a novice
12-03-2006

You can think whatever you want to think. There's no way anyone can make you think anything. I don't think it's right that your parents are forcing Jewish beliefs on you.
Looking to edit an H2 montage? Get in touch with me.