Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
04-26-2011
Default Firefox 5 and 6 in production/available

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/firefox-...ews-10838.html

Busy rockin' FF6.

'tis sex. It opens rather ridiculously fast.
Al's sweet ass

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
04-26-2011

How can 5 and 6 be in production/available?

That doesn't even.

"im pretty sure when i said, was because its the same word. not a different word. then the meaning's of the word... but okay"
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
04-26-2011

How is this possible? Didnt 4.0 just come out?
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
04-26-2011

^ yup.

Try using it (DL links in the link) . They're in alpha/beta stages but...

They're definitely working on them. How big the transition will be is unknown. The rationale for this is probably to get Firefox to higher version numbers to increase market share...
Al's sweet ass

McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
04-26-2011

Still, Chrome >
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORAT IS FOLLY View Post
Still, Chrome >
That's what i'm using. There are some problems with chrome that annoy me a bit (some images not loading fully or not at all.)
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
04-26-2011

Chrome is for hipsters.

Al's sweet ass

McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
04-26-2011

Chrome has far less bugs in HTML5 and Javascript, among others that make it better than Firefox on any given platform in my opinion.

There's also nothing unique that I know of about Firefox that would tempt me to switch that isn't featured in Chrome.

Plus, Safari is still 2nd best on OS X at least.
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORAT IS FOLLY View Post
Chrome has far less bugs in HTML5 and Javascript, among others that make it better than Firefox on any given platform in my opinion.

There's also nothing unique that I know of about Firefox that would tempt me to switch that isn't featured in Chrome.

Plus, Safari is still 2nd best on OS X at least.
I have no problems with Javascript, and HTML5? HTML5 is basically dead to me.
Al's sweet ass

Alen
Level 28
Subtract from Alen's ReputationAdd to Alen's Reputation Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000 Alen IS OVER 9000
04-26-2011

I still use FF 3. whatever.