Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
09-01-2011
Default Crimson Alliance

Explore the mystical world of the Crimson Empire in this action-RPG adventure. Choose to play as the powerful wizard, Direwolf; the battle-hardened mercenary, Gnox; or the mysterious assassin, Moonshade. Play Crimson Alliance co-operatively with up to 4 players on the same console or over Xbox LIVE. Work together combining your unique abilities against the nefarious Cult of the Soul Siren and the fearsome beasts they control. Can you stop them before their dark plans are complete?

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Pyro; 09-01-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Pyro
Internet Vigilante
Subtract from Pyro's ReputationAdd to Pyro's Reputation Pyro is on the rise to fame Pyro is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Pyro
09-07-2011

Everyone should get this and play it with me.

"I am tired of Earth. These people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."
Farleykent
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Farleykent's ReputationAdd to Farleykent's Reputation Farleykent is a novice
04-30-2012

Choose to play as the powerful wizard, Direwolf; the battle-hardened mercenary, Gnox; or the mysterious assassin, Moonshade.
Cuddle
Level 32
Subtract from Cuddle's ReputationAdd to Cuddle's Reputation Cuddle wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Cuddle wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Cuddle wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Cuddle wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Cuddle wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to Cuddle
04-20-2013

Seriously, I see so many good reviews on this game and I hated it. I thought it was so boring compared to the wide majority of action RPG's like it. The character progression and lack of skills seemed non existant and it bothered me so much.
Ask Se7en Up If He Has Love For These Mother F*cking Hoes